Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

So you have one player saying he said one thing another player denying it, if it was in court with no evidence it would be thrown out.
It would be great if he's not playing against us BUT if it was one of our players we would be livid.You cannot class someone as racist without proof.

The FA statement added: "The penalty is suspended until after the outcome of any appeal, or the time for appealing expires, or should Mr Suarez decide not to appeal."

They've got to make a quick decision then, if he accepts the ban and misses tomorrow night, he's back for the 2nd leg of the semi, if he plays tomorrow night he misses both legs

Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

pride in battle said:
So you have one player saying he said one thing another player denying it, if it was in court with no evidence it would be thrown out.
It would be great if he's not playing against us BUT if it was one of our players we would be livid.You cannot class someone as racist without proof.

He admitted using a certain term I believe.

The FA will be publishing the reasons for the decision, until then none of us know what evidence he was convicted on.

1324414553768.jpg

Davs 19 said:
thomasobDK said:
Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
Racism is racism and not acceptable

i agree, but 8 games ban? personally i would prefer those kinds of bans being given for violent conduct instead of this. i'm sure evra has said something nasty back, but since it wasn't racist he is not being punished at all... i mean technically he could have said that his mother was a cheap whore and gotten away with it much easier, since it wasn't racism.

it's just a dangerous route to go down in my book.

that being said, he has gotten away with a lot of diving and card-waving this year so i guess
it evens out for him.

I can't believe that you're serious with this bollocks. Racism can't be tolerated in any shape or form by decent people. Please tell me you're fishing cos the alternative is worrying

i fully agree racism cant be tolerated, and a ban is warranted. it is the length of the ban i am disputing, compared to the bans of people trying to injure another player.

lets take the obvious example:
rooney kicking a guy from behind with the ball far away, and the fa fights to get the ban reduced to only 2 games, whereas calling a guy something nasty is an 8 game ban.

think about going out for a drink in the weekend, you and another guy gets pissed at eachother, and you call end up calling him a disgusting wanker and he punches you.

you get 8 months in jail, and he gets 2.
it doesnt make sense in my book...

Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

moomba said:
pride in battle said:

He admitted using a certain term I believe.

The FA will be publishing the reasons for the decision, until then none of us know what evidence he was convicted on.

We should know more then, thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.