Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

Dalgleish talks a good fight, you know the stuff - what a legendary club they are, proud history, champions forever, worldclass talent going back generations etc

yet he still defends Suarez. As a Glaswegian he should stick the heed on the little twerp and get him to man up!

There should be a ban in place somewhere along the lines.

Repeated diving and cheating. Alleged racism at another player. Sticking the middle finger up at the crowd. Rooney got done swearing after scoring a goal, this is much worse in my opinion

Crouchinho said:

Repeated diving and cheating.

He needs banning just for that. I can't think of another player who has become so roundly hated by so many different sets of fans so quickly.

Its almost like theres a conspiracy not to book him for cheating, last night the ref told him too stay in his feet but didnt book him, he then went down in the penalty area once again no penalty but no booking, same on sunday with the lescott incident, questions need to be asked as to why they are not booking him

last night v fulham was typical spent half the game on the deck, always trying to simulate contact/go down rather than beat a player or get a shot in

Difference is people hate balotelli because secretly they want ti be like him. peoplke hate suarez because they openly think he is a cheating diving buck toothed twat

'His integrity is impeccable. He can look in the mirror and go to bed at night and sleep soundly.'

Really fucking starting to hate dalglish the more I hear from him

He openly and flagrantly cheated in a world cup quarter final and has previously been suspended for biting an opponent how anyone can claim his integrity is impeccable is ridiculous.

MCFC BOB said:
stony said:
Crouchinho said:

Repeated diving and cheating.

He needs banning just for that. I can't think of another player who has become so roundly hated by so many different sets of fans so quickly.
Balotelli.

You are so wrong Bob. Balo is building up quite a fan club around the country. Even Everton fans who despise everything City have grown to love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.