Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

I hope the FA probe the fetid Suarez. I give you the man for the job.
2125793_o.gif

Hopefully he`ll get shit at every ground in England, and it`ll get to him. Then come the end of the season he`ll fuck off to Italy/Spain where they tolerate cheats.
It`s up to all fans of all clubs to get across that we don`t tolerate this type of behaviour in our game.

LongLang said:
How can you all moan like fuck about Suarez doing daft shit when we love Mazza Bazza??

Ill wait for all the "but he doesn't Dive" shit, but for fucks sake come on.

Maz Baz threw darts at a youth player and we made a song about it.
Suarez gives the finger and we want him banned??? its turning into RAWK.
Remember when we all though Adabeyor was the absolute bollocks for running the length of the pitch to rub it in The Arsenal fans face???

**Just Saying**
balo doesnt throw himself to the ground at EVERY given opportunity, he does it occasionally, but even when suarez does it and he knows hes full well dived, he still whinges like a little woman at not getting the decision, not to mention feigning injuries constantly, being racist possibly, biting an opponent and swearing at fans because the twats mardy at having a shit game and the fans see him for who he is, a cheat.

If balo had a list like that behind him then id see the logic, but balotelli is just a little petulant with a little growing up needed to be done (which he has done greatly recently)

BlueTG said:
rassclot said:
fa considering charging suarez for the finger gesture. waiting for ref's report. an absolute scandal if he gets away with this after repeatedly getting away with diving & cheating all year. horrible ****.
what if the ref didnt see it? would he get away with it even though hes been photographed doing it?

If Ref didnt see it he can be charged. If Ref says he saw it and deemed no action appropriate..............Then no action can be taken. Well not unless you are called Ben Thatcher that is !

Tony Adcock said:
BlueTG said:
rassclot said:
fa considering charging suarez for the finger gesture. waiting for ref's report. an absolute scandal if he gets away with this after repeatedly getting away with diving & cheating all year. horrible ****.
what if the ref didnt see it? would he get away with it even though hes been photographed doing it?

If Ref didnt see it he can be charged. If Ref says he saw it and deemed no action appropriate..............Then no action can be taken. Well not unless you are called Ben Thatcher that is !

Exactly, Liverpool players seem to be above the law even more than the rags!

TBH I am deeply embarrassed for Kenny, he is letting himself down again and again with this defense of this cheating runt

Has anyone been on any other fan forums to see if they share our opinion of this horrible little buck toothed mincer

From RAWK:

He's for sure leaving. My brother watched the game through English tv and we were jaw dropped. You'd NEVER EVVVVEEER see any bias like this in Canada. EVER. It's basically the worst type of garbage trailer trash ethics you can associate with sports media, and it seems to be the norm in England? What the hell? Blows my mind.

They are literally doing everything they possibly can to kick him out of the country. It's disgusting. He'll be in Barcelona come next Summer. I'm not even thinking it's an "if" anymore.

They think he's getting targeted? Yeah for being a diving ****.

alky313 said:
From RAWK:

He's for sure leaving. My brother watched the game through English tv and we were jaw dropped. You'd NEVER EVVVVEEER see any bias like this in Canada. EVER. It's basically the worst type of garbage trailer trash ethics you can associate with sports media, and it seems to be the norm in England? What the hell? Blows my mind.

They are literally doing everything they possibly can to kick him out of the country. It's disgusting. He'll be in Barcelona come next Summer. I'm not even thinking it's an "if" anymore.

They think he's getting targeted? Yeah for being a diving ****.

what a bunch of deluded tossers, where is the media witch hunt, barely even mentioned on talk sport.

Guy called in this morning and it was brushed under the carpet!

Balotelli is a legend,
Suarez is a bellend

Manchester_City_Blue said:
I don't recall Mario ever biting an opponent. Or being racist.

Soooooooo
Some stupid behaviour is "ok" and some stupid behaviour "isn't".
Just a big old hipocricy that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.