Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/MWieQE5d7OL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/MWieQE5d7OL</a>

Moyes at his best

svennis pennis said:
dsdsadsadsnljxy.gif
Moyes delighted with a point at home to bottom of the league Fulham.

RandomJ said:
No blaming Moyes there. If a team has 80% possession, 20 shots and only concedes three attempts, the manager has done his job.

Saw that on the BBC website. There's only so much you can blame the manager for maybe they need to accept their players are just shit. SOD!

Remember to keep making this point when in Rag company.

#SOD

It was always going to be a struggle this season, next season will be different when Fabregas, Bale and CR7 join #saveourdave

I was seriously worried at 75 minutes, but luckily the alleged rapist and Carrick joined our cause, only for Bent to attempt to disrail it.

#SOD

Perfect opportunity for the Save Our Dave movement to begin.

Bbc 606 on twitter want a '3 word summary'. Get those Save our Dave tweets sent in

andyhinch said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
andyhinch said:
I'm going to have to spend sometime on the cafe, if this continues.

Look forward to you reporting back.....
It appears to be down at the minute, I'll log in latter:)
Could you get me a Capuccino, and two skinny lattes as SAF and Mick Hucknall will be joining us a little later. Cheers.

Well done Davey, a priceless point to keep the wolves from the door. consolidating midtable status is the name of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.