Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

laserblue said:
2psemae.jpg

''''''''''''' i just havnt a clue what to do ''''''''''''''''

Fellaini has been injured since December, that's why their form has been so poor. They'd be top if he was fit.

It's not great, but it's something for the campaign to run with.

It's not looking good rumours are starting that the glazers are thinking of sacking wee Dave andbringing taggart back

goatersnipple said:
It's not looking good rumours are starting that the glazers are thinking of sacking wee Dave andbringing taggart back

If they lose heavily on Wednesday (which I don't think they will) he will be toast, it will be damage limitation for them, it's not looking good for him for next season if he survives this

goatersnipple said:

tbh id like to see him return to atempt to save the sinking ship but one thing is certainly guaranteed and that is the favours have stopped along with the fear factor, if there is any truth in this it makes me think that all is not what meets the eye down at swampland by this i mean the last chuck of the dice was 37 million on mata now to get whiskey face back would be one more last go with the dice one last ditch to get that top four what is not clear and are they withholding the severe consequenses of that top four target should they fail, sponsor sanctions,shares devalue etc etc, i think there in big shit if they fail, you can smell the desperation to keep top four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.