Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

This is pretty funny - "after City we won the most trophies in English football, I'm sorry"

What an arrogant, deluded twat - long may it continue!

With one of the easiest runs to the final and officials help in the final v Newcastle and against a hung over team in us

This is pretty funny - "after City we won the most trophies in English football, I'm sorry"

What an arrogant, deluded twat - long may it continue!

I like him more and more, there's a language barrier granted but he speaks cuntish fluently.

I am very perturbed with the current situation at Old Trafford.
There is much merriment at their predicament, but it seems nobody has proposed the obvious answer to their slow start ?
Surely, the Right Honourable Bryan Riggs should be jettisoned into the hot seat, with no current court appearances to distract him ?
Give it to the Welsh Wonder - immediately...
Agreed, they need to go to their tried and tested former players, ole and giggso perfect examples of guaranteed success. My preference would be to give it to keano to add man Management skills that are sadly lacking at the world's greatest club

I was talking to a rag in the pub last Friday. One of those who never goes to watch them but knows everything about football. You know the sort. He was saying how well they'd bought this summer and that now they've got a proper structure in place, with people who know what they're doing, everything is looking good. I suggested that Scruffy Jim has hardly pulled up any trees at Nice, Brailsford hasn't run a football club before, and that Berrada has yet to prove he's CEO quality. Finally that Ashworth is the guy who brought Tonali to Newcastle with, as it turned out, seemingly little due diligence. He still wouldn't have it that they may again be facing another season of struggle under Ten Hag and said that if it hadn't been for a disallowed goal they would have won at Brighton. I pointed out that Kirkzee was clearly offside and Brighton scored again afterwards. He still wouldn't have it and predicted a win against the dippers. With that I gave up - you just can't argue sensibly with these deluded twats.

Some of the natives at Red Cafe are clamoring for Tuchel. Might as well bring Mourinho back if that is the plan.

Really? I think that comment is explained by your username.
Nope. Born and bred in England. Don’t support Scotland at all. How many times has he pulled them out of the dire - same with Scotland. If McTominay can do that with two shit teams - give him twelve months under Pep and he would be a great squad player

Nope. Born and bred in England. Don’t support Scotland at all. How many times has he pulled them out of the dire - same with Scotland. If McTominay can do that with two shit teams - give him twelve months under Pep and he would be a great squad player
Except, he’s a horrible, nasty bastard, which goes very much against the City ethos.

I'd sooner we had won the fa cup even if losing meant it kept him in a job for the next decade but if there is some tiny slither of consolation tl take from losing the FA cup final it is that it's certainly strengthened ten hag's position, he simply wouldn't be here now without it so every minute he's in charge and united are shit, we can at least lay claim to causing that. Doing a fantastic job Eric keep up the great work and mind that gap.

You are only as good as the tools you work with.
Pep always says that it's the players that make him a great manager, it's them who win the medals and silverware.

United will never get it right until the media stops overhyping players because United told them big them up in the media, The truth is the lack of quality is clearly on show, Show me a player from yesterday who would be a first-team player at City, We sold Alvarez and never replaced him because we have quality and squad depth to handle it.

Polish a turd. Give over... Everybody knows, Even the Match officials know, Gary Neville's face knows

ITS OVER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.