Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

From BBC:

'I'm not Harry Potter' he says

Replies from comments:

I'm not Harry Potter? Not sure what he means, but he's sure made £660 million disappear

Ten Hagred

Has there ever been a manager who makes so many excuses all the time.

Ten Hag is not even Graham Potter, never mind Harry.

The icing on the cake after this latest Man U debacle is the sight of poor old Brexit supporting, tax dodging, Jimmy Ratcliffe with his his head in his hands as his clown show of a team implode yet again.
A potter's wheel couldn’t do a worse job than ten Bob.

We need to focus on the teams playing utd just after we play them, get a couple of their players sent off and therefore suspended when they play the rags.

To win the league in Pep's era you're probably looking at 3-5 losses over the course of a season so they're basically out of the title race before the first international break let alone before clocks have gone back. In all honesty they were out of the title race before a ball had been kicked. They've got a fight on for CL football and I think there are comfortably 6 or 7 better teams in the league, but hard to say how that plays out over a season. The funniest thing is there are about a dozen, maybe more, better coached teams on a quarter of the budget.

He's a dead man walking, though. Has been since this time last year. I know it, he knows it, the fans know, the pundits know it, we know it. The only question I have is whether the club hierarchy knows it. I vaguely understand that there isn't someone who they wanted to come in who they considered an upgrade, but it's madness to me that they've given him another how many millions to spend on players that aren't about squad development regardless of the manager but apparently for him and him alone. Talk about putting concrete round the ankles of the next coach, they'll need two seasons to clear up the mess this fella has made.

From BBC:

'I'm not Harry Potter' he says

Replies from comments:

I'm not Harry Potter? Not sure what he means, but he's sure made £660 million disappear

Ten Hagred

Has there ever been a manager who makes so many excuses all the time.

Ten Hag is not even Graham Potter, never mind Harry.

The icing on the cake after this latest Man U debacle is the sight of poor old Brexit supporting, tax dodging, Jimmy Ratcliffe with his his head in his hands as his clown show of a team implode yet again.
He's right, he's not Harry Potter. He's this guy. And he's managing the Rags like this guy manages his club, always staggering from one disaster to another.1000121498.jpg

This is pretty funny - "after City we won the most trophies in English football, I'm sorry"

What an arrogant, deluded twat - long may it continue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.