Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

Come in guys remember the thread title.
Rags are second most successful team in England while Ten Bob been there.
They beat the WORLD Champions at Wembley.
Even today they had a better XG than the unbeaten Dippers.And he hooked Casimero off at halftime.
He's the right man for the Rags and let's hope he remains there. CTID
Corrected Its important we emphasise his achievements

From BBC:

'I'm not Harry Potter' he says

Replies from comments:

I'm not Harry Potter? Not sure what he means, but he's sure made £660 million disappear

Ten Hagred

Has there ever been a manager who makes so many excuses all the time.

Ten Hag is not even Graham Potter, never mind Harry.

The icing on the cake after this latest Man U debacle is the sight of poor old Brexit supporting, tax dodging, Jimmy Ratcliffe with his his head in his hands as his clown show of a team implode yet again.

Yes he is fucked, it's getting worse and the natives want him out, they have no style of play and have just spunked their budget on more shite, it's glorious but let's pray for Eric, unless Southgate is next, in that case get Eric out now and we can start another cycle of laughter

Yes he is fucked, it's getting worse and the natives want him out, they have no style of play and have just spunked their budget on more shite, it's glorious but let's pray for Eric, unless Southgate is next, in that case get Eric out now and we can start another cycle of laughter
I am very perturbed with the current situation at Old Trafford.
There is much merriment at their predicament, but it seems nobody has proposed the obvious answer to their slow start ?
Surely, the Right Honourable Bryan Riggs should be jettisoned into the hot seat, with no current court appearances to distract him ?
Give it to the Welsh Wonder - immediately...

No chance.
There's a meat raffle card going round The King and Queen this weekend.
Those lamb shanks, 2 pounds of mince and a kilo of chorizo have got my name on it.
Could play those three prizes in midfield for the rags. They’d all be better than that Brazilian tub of lard.
Anyway, chins up and stiff upper lips lads. Saints away next and not played the Pigmol option for two games.
Trust the Proshesh, marginal gainshh and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.