Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

Hand on heart time, can anyone think of even one of the players on that list that you could see in our squad.

No me neither
Eriksen could probably come off the bench in a League Cup tie for us and not look completely lost, but as for the rest, no.

That is a fucking shitload of money wasted

View attachment 130441
Not one of those signings gets anywhere near being considered for City. Some of that is quite comical. I mean £70m for an ageing Casimero looking for one last payday. Well done to to Real Madrid. I bet they are still pissing themselves laughing every time his name appears on the team sheet.

Rooney's buyout/release clause is only £10. Do a cap whip around at the pub today to come up with the funds.
No chance.
There's a meat raffle card going round The King and Queen this weekend.
Those lamb shanks, 2 pounds of mince and a kilo of chorizo have got my name on it.

Age-old question, who would replace him? Waistcoat's fucked it up by being shit with England, so who else?
A Class of 92 management dream team - Bex, GNev, PeeNev, Ferdy n Giggsy - under the direction of Srraliix.

With Worzel Gummidge stumping-up a billion in cash for a couple of new players - those glory days will soon be back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.