Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

At 70 if you look after yourself you should still live to see Southgate, Giggs, Rooney and Keane manage them all the way down to div 2. We need to support tent peg so they don't have time to consider less hilarious options
That's only 3 years tops, I was hoping to see 80:>)

Think we might be in trouble here. They’ll probably beat Southampton next but then it’s Palace (a), Spurs at Trafford Falls then they go Villa Park. I’ll be surprised if he’s still got a job after that, even though he completely deserves it.

Think we might be in trouble here. They’ll probably beat Southampton next but then it’s Palace (a), Spurs at Trafford Falls then they go Villa Park. I’ll be surprised if he’s still got a job after that, even though he completely deserves it.
Trafford Falls - excellent!

Come in guys remember the thread title.
Rags are second most successful team in England while Ten Bob been there.
They beat the Champions at Wembley.
Even today they had a better XG than the unbeaten Dippers.And he hooked Casimero off at halftime.
He's the right man for the Rags and let's hope he remains there. CTID

Ten Hag is wondering what he needs to do to get a pay up. He needs to have a word with Sancho for advice.

Come in guys remember the thread title.
Rags are second most successful team in England while Ten Bob been there.
They beat the Champions at Wembley.
Even today they had a better XG than the unbeaten Dippers.And he hooked Casimero off at halftime.
He's the right man for the Rags and let's hope he remains there. CTID
All excellent points, and hard to argue against.

He just needs more time. I'm thinking at least another 2 years, with another 350M to spend.

We need some some focus & baby step achievable targets to aim for, like others I'm knackered trying to fight the good fight.

Southampton
Clocks go back
Advent
Christmas
End of January window.

One a month, keep it simple, Howard & his PiGMOL mates will help us with the first one to help us build some confidence and resilience to the campaign #SOPP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.