Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

I am not getting involved in round two of save poundland pep. I have been totally immersed in the save the chosen one, save loopy Louie, save Ollie, save wreck it Ralf, now you want my energies to save poundland pep, again!!!
I'm almost 70, just bring GPC back and let him take the wheel for the run to the Championship where he can prove that he still has it, by getting them promoted back up to the PL.(After 5 years of wallowing in the lower divisions)

I am not getting involved in round two of save poundland pep. I have been totally immersed in the save the chosen one, save loopy Louie, save Ollie, save wreck it Ralf, now you want my energies to save poundland pep, again!!!
I'm almost 70, just bring GPC back and let him take the wheel for the run to the Championship where he can prove that he still has it, by getting them promoted back up to the PL.(After 5 years of wallowing in the lower divisions)
At 70 if you look after yourself you should still live to see Southgate, Giggs, Rooney and Keane manage them all the way down to div 2. We need to support tent peg so they don't have time to consider less hilarious options

The one saving grace is there are no good managers willing to take on the job so it will have to be a very lucrative offer, he’s safe for the time being

Last season we did this guy a massive solid. He’s out of favours. If he’s replaced by the Waistcoat then I think we all have to move on and accept scruff’s decision. The nanna botherer would also be an excellent choice.

Last edited:
He wouldn’t last that long.

The one saving grace is there are no good managers willing to take on the job so it will have to be a very lucrative offer, he’s safe for the time being
The rags can't (shouldn't be able to) make a lucrative enough offer to get anyone worth having.
They have painted themselves into a corner. A corner they had perhaps turned once or twice before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.