Savic Loan To Wolves

Turkish press says we have an agreement in principle to send Savic to Besiktas (who we are playing in Austria). Could be bollocks but they claim the information comes straight from Besiktas. Edit: Could be a loan.

Beskitas are also trying to sign Kolo Toure, so we could do some of our business in Austria like Love City said.

LoveCity said:
Turkish press says we have an agreement in principle to send Savic to Besiktas (who we are playing in Austria). Could be bollocks but they claim the information comes straight from Besiktas. Edit: Could be a loan.

Hey find out!!

We aint payin you, to do half shit work..

Oh right, we dont pay you. Thanks for the heads up mate. Youre the best.

Seriously I check you before I check NEWSNOW.

The thing is with mistakes in the PL it's normally OK if you're an attacker and you miss a shot, 99/100 it doesn't then result in a goal.

But as a defender or holding midfielder, especially CBs, if you make a mistake if often leads to a good scoring chance, and it's not like you can really make up for it like you can as a striker, because you might be 1-0 down, instead of it being 0-0 if the striker missed his chance.

Personally, I don't think Savic is as bad as everyone thinks, they're just picking on his mistakes. Yes, I do get nervous when he's playing, but I get nervous about Blackburn at home, so you know... Anyway, give him time he'll probably come good in the end. I'd like a Kompany/Savic pairing, I think that'd work, because they can both attack, both have good a bit of pace, and both can score. Now imagine that, but Savic as world class.

Sorry I that doesn't make sense. I'm tired.

blutomato42 said:
The thing is with mistakes in the PL it's normally OK if you're an attacker and you miss a shot, 99/100 it doesn't then result in a goal.

But as a defender or holding midfielder, especially CBs, if you make a mistake if often leads to a good scoring chance, and it's not like you can really make up for it like you can as a striker, because you might be 1-0 down, instead of it being 0-0 if the striker missed his chance.

Personally, I don't think Savic is as bad as everyone thinks, they're just picking on his mistakes. Yes, I do get nervous when he's playing, but I get nervous about Blackburn at home, so you know... Anyway, give him time he'll probably come good in the end. I'd like a Kompany/Savic pairing, I think that'd work, because they can both attack, both have good a bit of pace, and both can score. Now imagine that, but Savic as world class.

I get what you mean, agree with it.

He has a good chance of first team football, but Besiktas has been banned from playing in Europe so it might not be an ideal choice of club.

carlos92 said:
He has a good chance of first team football, but Besiktas has been banned from playing in Europe so it might not be an ideal choice of club.

Put a link for this up here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=261354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=261354</a>

According to the source, Besiktas recently lost two starting center backs and are supposedly playing/giving young guns a chance this season.

If he's going to play as a regular I think it would be a good move, no point him going on loan somewhere he's not going to play.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 am --<br /><br />
carlos92 said:

Put a link for this up here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=261354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=261354</a>

According to the source, Besiktas recently lost two starting center backs and are supposedly playing/giving young guns a chance this season.

If he's going to play as a regular I think it would be a good move, no point him going on loan somewhere he's not going to play.

Armaan said:
blutomato42 said:

I get what you mean, agree with it.

I'm glad someone does, it took a while to write.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.