Savic on mcfc.co.uk

Re: Savic on mcfc.co.uk shortly

How the fuck is that Douche-Bag still allowed anywhere near a camera and microphone?! I know he edits the magazine which is fine, but every single time he goes near a microphone it's embarrassing for all concerned!

Everyone says it, why can't anyone at the club see it?! It's as if he is a starry eyed 6 year old asking questions. I cringe every time he opens his mouth, and often so does the person being interviewed, especially Mancini! Chris Bailey always does a great job, he should be moved to this role.

Shaelumstash said:
How the fuck is that Douche-Bag still allowed anywhere near a camera and microphone?! I know he edits the magazine which is fine, but every single time he goes near a microphone it's embarrassing for all concerned!

Everyone says it, why can't anyone at the club see it?! It's as if he is a starry eyed 6 year old asking questions. I cringe every time he opens his mouth, and often so does the person being interviewed, especially Mancini! Chris Bailey always does a great job, he should be moved to this role.

chris bailey is awesome :) THAT shouldnt be allowed to interview its terrible

whosonthebench said:
I just can't do it, that interview in very cringe.

What's his chances of getting first team football then?

Great. He will be a long-term centre-back and is already ready to compete for his place in the first-team.

Boyata, Kompany and Savic are our current Cb:s i can see playing for City for the next 5-10 years atleast. With Kompany being still pretty young but a bit more experienced than Savic and Boyata.

He looks like he`s got a touch of madness about him...should
fit in well at City :)

savic_stefan.jpg

dobrodošli to Manchester Stefan

I can honestly say I know nothing about him. But hes only 20, so for us to be in for him, he must have a bright future head of him and already playing to his potential. If he's anything like Vidic, then i'll be happy. I like the way Vidic plays, and think he'd play well with Vinnie, so here's hoping Savic can fit right in when he get's his chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.