Savic on mcfc.co.uk

Re: Savic on mcfc.co.uk shortly

Anyone having trouble getting the video to load on the OS?

he came across really great in the interview, bit nervous but I guess he isn't used to the media exposure where he used to play
Good English aswell

didnt know that montenegro have only conceded 1 goal during the euro quals

blightee said:
he came across really great in the interview, bit nervous but I guess he isn't used to the media exposure where he used to play
Good English aswell

didnt know that montenegro have only conceded 1 goal during the euro quals

edited for accuracy

bandgeekmafia78 said:
Can he play in any other position except CB?

Left footed or right footed?

I don't play Football Manager anymore...

Stefan is right footed, he played a few matches on right back for club and national team but his primary position is CB.

Someone posted youtube video with Serbian song, but he is from Montenegro, a country that seceded from Serbia a few years ago.

2 questions
1.can he run?
2. can he run fast?

bluefandk said:
brand blue heavies said:
This guy is the best defender out there for his age.He is a better prospect than Jones(thats not just anti scum bias..its fact) and considering he is so young he plays like a seasoned pro.£6m is a steal..he`ll be worth x4 that in 2-3 seasons.
Im really excited at the two defenders weve signed..now for Nasri and Aguero or possibly Kaka and Higuain and we`ll be ready for the title!!
Cant wait for the season to start!

Have you seen him play much mate?

I have only ever seen him play against England, in that game he looked fantastic.

He did look great against England but i work for a multi national courier with offices all over the world.Spoke to a partizan fan who raved about him.Said he is not just a good defender but great in the air for crosses when were attacking and always gives 110%.He said we will love him and he was destined for a top Chumps league team one day.I think we have got a bargain and he will be a main stay in the defence for years to come.

xmusampa said:
2 questions
1.can he run?
2. can he run fast?

Well, he can play right back, but only with defensive duty, so don't expect him to have some attacking role if he play on right back. He's not so fast player.

PartizanBelgrade said:
xmusampa said:
2 questions
1.can he run?
2. can he run fast?

Well, he can play right back, but only with defensive duty, so don't expect him to have some attacking role if he play on right back. He's not so fast player.

I heard he is pretty fast for a defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.