Savic on mcfc.co.uk

Re: Savic on mcfc.co.uk shortly

Can he play in any other position except CB?

Left footed or right footed?

I don't play Football Manager anymore...

Yep , he's now signed after the Tuesday medical at the Bridgewater Hospital went well.

120ouhj.jpg

This guy is the best defender out there for his age.He is a better prospect than Jones(thats not just anti scum bias..its fact) and considering he is so young he plays like a seasoned pro.£6m is a steal..he`ll be worth x4 that in 2-3 seasons.
Im really excited at the two defenders weve signed..now for Nasri and Aguero or possibly Kaka and Higuain and we`ll be ready for the title!!
Cant wait for the season to start!

Oooh look , here's the two boys now !

2rppt1j.jpg

brand blue heavies said:
This guy is the best defender out there for his age.He is a better prospect than Jones(thats not just anti scum bias..its fact) and considering he is so young he plays like a seasoned pro.£6m is a steal..he`ll be worth x4 that in 2-3 seasons.
Im really excited at the two defenders weve signed..now for Nasri and Aguero or possibly Kaka and Higuain and we`ll be ready for the title!!
Cant wait for the season to start!

Have you seen him play much mate?

I have only ever seen him play against England, in that game he looked fantastic.

Wish I knew a bit more about this guy, even videos on Youtube are sparse! (there again maybe that's a good thing!)

£6-7m for a 20 y/o full international seems good business on face value!! :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.