savic watch

He was good last night. His work rate was great. This game will surely boost his confidence.

Zaba might not have gotten as many games as he'd like this season but he's had more than Savic, and it is true we need everyone fit and confident going into this stage of the season!

Savic changed my opinion on him last night with the workrate he showed.
he'll do well in PL in year or twos time.

he's got a bit of the mad kolo's about him at times.

but boy does he work hard and a good touch, will improve

himalayan blues said:
well i think he desolves a new topic here

i dont think any city fans would have guessed savic will start the game against villareal(such an important game).i was socked when i saw the team sheet first.
well he has some positional error at the start of the game.but he grew on as the game progressed.had a pretty good game.
hope he and lescott will start against qpr.
it seems he will be more and more involved now onwwards
I think his selection may be influenced by the imminent departure of Kolo and Ned.

Great performance last night. He really defended well and did better than zab usually does going forward. My worries for Micahs calf injury is lessened by this. I actually feel better about januarys tough fixtures thanks to this.

His tracking back and covering for other players was great. He was making tackles on Clichys side at times and then sprinting back to position.

One strange thing...why did we switch the fullbacks around for a few minutes at one point in the game?

kinkysleftfoot said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ManCityTom said:
Because he did considering Savic was one of the best players on the pitch I have no idea why you are questioning him?

I'm just looking @ Zaba's point of view that he hasn't been given many games and a young centre back got picked before me in my position.

All I'm going to say is if Zaba was fit then I find it strange.

Have you seen how many games we have coming up over the next 2 months? Savic, after last night will be brimming with confidence and we will need him as well as Zab for a lot of these games.....good management by Mancini

Plus, with Kolo leaving Savic will be main backup central defender. We need him in form when these two months pick up.

He did okay. Was caught out of position a few times. Offered nothing going forward. On the flipside was generally solid and defended rigorously - which you'd expect from a centre half playing at right back. You can see he has the raw materials to be a top defender - lets hope he develops quickly...

Zmajuga said:
He was good last night. His work rate was great. This game will surely boost his confidence.

I agree, great touch and worked really hard. Great improvement on past performances. Hope Kolo was watching

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.