savic watch

AdamoTheGreat said:
As a 20 year old, out into a team thats top of the premiership, its his first year in the competition and has had a handful of games, i think the lad is doing really well and can see him only getting better and better.

Only this.
he covered the most ground in the game,around 11+ k.

barry was up their too. they did well and progress is falling into place!!! agree^^^^^

Nelly's Left Foot said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Zabba was limping in the hotel before the coach left.

so we were really that desperate then?

Mancini said Zaba was available for selection.

so then why he's picked a centre back at right back ahead of a fully fledged right back?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so we were really that desperate then?

so then why he's picked a centre back at right back ahead of a fully fledged right back?

Because he did considering Savic was one of the best players on the pitch I have no idea why you are questioning him?

ManCityTom said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Because he did considering Savic was one of the best players on the pitch I have no idea why you are questioning him?

I'm just looking @ Zaba's point of view that he hasn't been given many games and a young centre back got picked before me in my position.

All I'm going to say is if Zaba was fit then I find it strange.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ManCityTom said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I'm just looking @ Zaba's point of view that he hasn't been given many games and a young centre back got picked before me in my position.

All I'm going to say is if Zaba was fit then I find it strange.

Have you seen how many games we have coming up over the next 2 months? Savic, after last night will be brimming with confidence and we will need him as well as Zab for a lot of these games.....good management by Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.