Savic

Ultimately we did not/could not score. If it had ended 0-0 yes we would still be TOTL by the one point gained by keeping a clean sheet but two points would still have been lost because we couldn't score.

dont know wether hes good enough or not only time will tell, but hes not at the moment, he reminds me of a very good amateur sunday league player at the moment and makes to many wrong decisions, cost us twice already this season and seems happy to just find row z with the ball, but i blame mancini for that cos if hes not ready he shud know that, should of played milner at right back an micha kolo an clichy an subbed dejong or nasri instead of barry.

King Of All Geordies said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
OB1 said:
Savic won't make the grade at MCFC.
I think he will.

I think he has a chance, but I think he needs to go to a good club on loan for twelve months, see how he handles week in, week out football..
Best option for him.We simply cannot afford to chance playing him again this season. Is Ned on a season-long loan at QPR, or a month on month deal, or did we actually sell him?

jimharri said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
I think he will.

I think he has a chance, but I think he needs to go to a good club on loan for twelve months, see how he handles week in, week out football..
Best option for him.We simply cannot afford to chance playing him again this season. Is Ned on a season-long loan at QPR, or a month on month deal, or did we actually sell him?
Do you really think Ned would be the answer? Oh my god he is so shit,he makes Savic look like Nesta.

Didn't do much wrong yesterday - unfortunate that his misplaced pass was punished (some time later!) but that's football.

In misplaced passes terms, Silva was the king yesterday - just didn't get punished in the same way Savic's one slip did.

City fans have always loved to destroy a defender through merciless criticism though - no matter what our fortunes, some things never change!

Thenumber1blue said:
jimharri said:
Do you really think Ned would be the answer? Oh my god he is so shit,he makes Savic look like Nesta.
He's better than Savic. Granted, that's not too difficult. As an alternative, hasn't Barry played at CB for Villa in the past? If we have a similar injury crisis to yesterday, he could be shoved in as a last resort. Hopefully, that won't be needed; to have two CBs (and an able stand-in) injured at the same time was cruel fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.