Savic

yozzer said:
i would rather have johnny fooking evans, than him ,,,thats what a pal said to me,
made me laugh but i kinda agree

Considering that Evans has been one of the leagues top defenders this year, Im not sure that's an insult.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Wasn't his fault, gave the ball away in their half got back into position straight away to slow their attack down, the general defending of their goal was piss poor....

When are people going to stop looking for scapegoats and blame the initial fault on the players we expect to perform and create something i.e. Aguero, Silva, Nasri...

Are we now blaming Aguero, Silva, Nasri..?
Silva especially when he is double team or man marked?

Wasn't his fault, gave the ball away in their half got back into position straight away to slow their attack down, the general defending of their goal was piss poor....

When are people going to stop looking for scapegoats and blame the initial fault on the players we expect to perform and create something i.e. Aguero, Silva, Nasri...
Exactly.

That whole passage of play came from the fact that absolutely fuck all was going on further up the field.

blueprint said:

Are we now blaming Aguero, Silva, Nasri..?
Silva especially when he is double team or man marked?

So if Silva is double marked then surely Nasri or Aguero should have extra space to move into? The movement of our attacking line was piss poor at 80 minutes of the game should we be in noway shape or form 0-0 against Swansea with the likes of Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Balotelli and Yaya in our line up.... We barely created any clear cut chances from the lack of movement in their half.

I try to defend and see potential in most players...

But Savic in my opinion will never make it at City and Mancini got this one wrong. Maybe in time he could mature his game and play at a top team but I just don't think it's going to work out.

He seems like a good kid but it was a bad signing.

Our transition play with NDJ at the fulcrum will not augurs well for us!
If we had a capable central midfielder, rather than a defensive holding midfielder, whose decision making process is WC we wouldn't have the likes of Savic bringing up the ball.
Its precisely why Savic went up!
Can we blame the upfront guys who gets no great service then when we 'daisy sideways tappy' trying to play 'keepy' in our backyard?

Look with Piza playing it was an eye opener.

Why blame Savic? The squad did not deliver. The team did not deliver. Collective effort, not individual error. We're a team/club, not a bunch of RAGs in a cafe

After seeing him play a few times. Not really the kind of defender i like either. Not that tall, not physical either. Strikes me as a physically weak defender with a decent reading skills. I would prefer to have Boyata than this guy.

Hope we offload him unless he suddenly becomes great.

Savic made a mistake, Swansea won the ball back, and went on to score. It wasn't great from him, and he didn't exactly excel in the rest of the game. He was pretty poor, but I'm not sure we should be singling out a 20 year old centre half thrown into a partnership with another non-regular starter for the blame here. Swansea had to run half the length of the pitch, cross the ball and win a header before they scored, all of which were preventable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.