Savic

welsh_andy said:
cheddar404 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
LOL at those backing Savic on the grounds that he played well at Villa! That's cos he had fuck all to do! Villa didn't have an attack worthy of the name until the 89th minute!! Every time he plays he makes some God awful error, and under pressure he's a nightmare. An accident waiting to happen, simple as.
He's not the reason we lost though. Blame for that lies with Mancini from the immobile, defensive line up to his failure to buy anyone with pace or width during the summer. We can only play one way, tippy tap up the middle and when that route is closed by bus parking harriers, as it was yesterday (and at Everton and Sunderland), we create nothing

I don't think Swansea parked the bus yesterday. They defended well when they needed to. They were just better than us on the day.

oh they did, but they did it well, when we had ball they had 10 behind ball, their defence was well organised, a true team effort, and when they turned ball over they were lighting fast in attack, loads of time the space they had espec on left, soon as seen savic name on team sheet starting biting nails, but tbh the lad didnt do that badly, he had a decent game.

Let's not confuse getting men behind the ball when you're under the cosh with parking the bus. All teams get men behind the ball when other teams attack. It's good defending and like you say a true team effort. At Sunderland and Everton we faced teams that parked the bus but not at Swansea. They we all over us in the first half and after they weathered some pressure from us in the second, they came at us again.

Maineman55 said:
NDJ didn't track Moore. That's what cost the goal.
But hey why let the facts get in the way of having a go again at one of the whipping boys.

Oh no you can't attacked the cabal of NDJ's worshippers who can't see no wrong in him ;)

Its the other City players (Richards, Silva, Kolarov, Yaya, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolo, Savic et al) who are make the scapegoats.

blueprint said:
Maineman55 said:
NDJ didn't track Moore. That's what cost the goal.
But hey why let the facts get in the way of having a go again at one of the whipping boys.

Oh no you can't attacked the cabal of NDJ's worshippers who can't see no wrong in him ;)

Its the other City players (Richards, Silva, Kolarov, Yaya, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolo, Savic et al) who are make the scapegoats.

u may not be able too, but by fuck i can, nige was awful yesterday, some of his passing and decision making left a lot to be desired, watcjing and listening from stand, ppl were not happy with him, but he wasnt only one, so unfair to blame him soley for yesterdays balls up. but imo he hasnt been up to scratch for a while, im about to get shot down in flames

Unfortunately, if Mancini thinks, like some on here (& Stuart Brennan) that only making two crucial mistakes in the game equates to a good performance ( he also let them stick the ball through his legs into our six yard area on the one occasion he was required to actually defend anything difficult ), then he is likely to pick him again & he will piss away any remaining chance we had of winning the title.

Yesterday, Swansea played one decent ball into the box (the one which Savic failed miserably to defend with even a pub standard block ).The likes of Newcastle, Arsenal or rags will require him to defend stuff like that over & over. He won't do it & we will get hammered.

He is not good enough, nowhere near it.

Blaming Slavic for that goals a joke. Looked to me like kolo, nige and Micah were most at fault leaving a man free in the six yard box. Joke blaming Slavic though

EalingBlue2 said:
Blaming Slavic for that goals a joke. Looked to me like kolo, nige and Micah were most at fault leaving a man free in the six yard box. Joke blaming Slavic though

There were probably others who could have done better, but if Yaya or Silva start a move with a defence splitting pass we normally credit them with it. He engineered the whole thing & it wasn't out of the blue, several times earlier he had almost done the same thing by overhitting passes.

He is shitting his pants out there. I can't believe how people can't see it.

EalingBlue2 said:

If you look at the video highlights Moore is NDJ's man to be nullify.
It would be better if NDJ was not there occupying the important slot for then one of the defenders would then have gone forward to take on Moore.

Look this is not the first time revisit the goal that Rooney scored with his header.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnPGdK_gfHU[/youtube]

He's done as far as I'm concerned for this season. Needs a loan move for some Prem experience and first team football

He's Citys very own Titus Bramble.

And the goal was his fault. Centre backs pushing up cannot ever lose the ball

i would rather have johnny fooking evans, than him ,,,thats what a pal said to me,
made me laugh but i kinda agree

Wasn't his fault, gave the ball away in their half got back into position straight away to slow their attack down, the general defending of their goal was piss poor....

When are people going to stop looking for scapegoats and blame the initial fault on the players we expect to perform and create something i.e. Aguero, Silva, Nasri...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.