Savic

LoveCity said:
Obvious solution is a loan move, not selling. There's no point in selling, he only cost £6million and we'll always get at least half back, so loan him and see if he can become what many scouts believe he could, a top class centre-back. Then if he's good enough, he can replace Kolo Toure in the rotation in 1-2 seasons time after next year.
Reasonable.

prairiemoon said:
LoveCity said:
Obvious solution is a loan move, not selling. There's no point in selling, he only cost £6million and we'll always get at least half back, so loan him and see if he can become what many scouts believe he could, a top class centre-back. Then if he's good enough, he can replace Kolo Toure in the rotation in 1-2 seasons time after next year.
Reasonable.
Loans don't always work though....eg Boyata

Remember how much stick he got - any young player coming in will make mistakes

Can see Kolo going in the Summer and that could mean an opportunity for Savic. Mancini is no mug, and must see him in training and know what he is capable of. You can see his ability on the ball, and I think if he got a few good games under his belt, we'd have a very good player on our hands.

Marvin said:
lacks confidence, not ability

Get behind the player instead of pouncing on every error - to be fair he does get any voluble criticism at the games
I've asked the question before but it wasn't answered that I can see. What do you see in him that makes you think he isn't lacking ability? what is this great potential people mention? He doesn't seen particularly strong, fast or tall. He is often incredibly indecisive/makes poor decisions, he clearly responds badly to pressure situations. Now I realise he's only young and is lacking confidence so some parts of his game may well improve but which parts of his game have you been suitably impressed with to think there is some real talent there to work on?

They won't have to, Lescott will definitely be fit, Kompany borderline. So worst case scenario is Lescott/Kolo which is OK. And Clichy will play since he can defend although Sturridge gave him hell last time (but imagine what Sturridge could do to Kolarov).

Jesus Christ, why the hell doesn't Mancini play Richards at centre back when we have Kompany and or Lescott missing. Everyone can see it, it's so obvious, so why doesn't Mancini do it ffs?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.