Savic

To me Savic was not at fault for the Swansea goal. Ok misplaced pace allowed the attack to start but Micah failed to pick up the ball coming in or the runner behind him and just stood there as it was headed in. Totally unfair to single out one player.
We will never have the perfect fantasy football team, there will always be weaker and stronger players in a team lets face facts but Savic is one of ours and needs our support.

prairiemoon said:
Absolute nonsense. Rewatch Villa, he brings the ball out very, very well.
to be fair he has at times looked quite comfortable on the ball, until he goes into pant shitting mode and starts giving it straight to the opposition or booting it out of play.

prairiemoon said:
goatastuta said:
He has no composure whatsoever! its frightening every time he gets the ball. i am totally positive about every member of our team,but he is a liability.
He wont advance forward with the ball when in space,which,when teams sit against us,is a necessity.by simply advancing forward an opposition forward has to close him down,creating space behind them for our midfielders,who he can then make a simple pass forward to.savic will just knock it sidewards for someone else to do.even if it opens up for him.
He doesnt keep his eye on the ball,even when making simple passes across the line.the amount of times hes mis controlled it or controlled it then mis kicked it.
His clearances are just hacked clear,a touch of composure and your clearance can hopefully pick out one of our players.
These are very,very basic skills.
I have honestly played against better centre halves on a sunday morning.
Surely there is a better centre half in our youth ranks than him.
It definitely affects the rest of the team when he plays,as they are having to worry about what hes gonna do or not do next.and in return,end up not doing there own job properly.
Absolute nonsense. Rematch Villa, he brings the ball out very, very well.
WHAT????? Are you mad????
We were absolute shite against Villa,and i dont even think he played

lacks confidence, not ability

Get behind the player instead of pouncing on every error - to be fair he does get any voluble criticism at the games

Too many times last night did he just boot the ball out of play when he had time and space or headed the ball out of play.

That header, that I assume was meant for Joe hart, that went for a throw in by the corner flag was truly atrocious lol

goatastuta said:
prairiemoon said:
goatastuta said:
He has no composure whatsoever! its frightening every time he gets the ball. i am totally positive about every member of our team,but he is a liability.
He wont advance forward with the ball when in space,which,when teams sit against us,is a necessity.by simply advancing forward an opposition forward has to close him down,creating space behind them for our midfielders,who he can then make a simple pass forward to.savic will just knock it sidewards for someone else to do.even if it opens up for him.
He doesnt keep his eye on the ball,even when making simple passes across the line.the amount of times hes mis controlled it or controlled it then mis kicked it.
His clearances are just hacked clear,a touch of composure and your clearance can hopefully pick out one of our players.
These are very,very basic skills.
I have honestly played against better centre halves on a sunday morning.
Surely there is a better centre half in our youth ranks than him.
It definitely affects the rest of the team when he plays,as they are having to worry about what hes gonna do or not do next.and in return,end up not doing there own job properly.
Lol, yes, he definitely played.

pudge said:
Too many times last night did he just boot the ball out of play when he had time and space or headed the ball out of play.

That header, that I assume was meant for Joe hart, that went for a throw in by the corner flag was truly atrocious lol
Decision making. Generally his game was good last night though he wasn't called on to do that much. But you carry on picking up on any deficiency going.

Why do you come on here? This is a City fan message board

Obvious solution is a loan move, not selling. There's no point in selling, he only cost £6million and we'll always get at least half back, so loan him and see if he can become what many scouts believe he could, a top class centre-back. Then if he's good enough, he can replace Kolo Toure in the rotation in 1-2 seasons time after next year.

Marvin said:
lacks confidence, not ability

Get behind the player instead of pouncing on every error - to be fair he does get any voluble criticism at the games
Right on. Spot the positives that can be built on and experience+confidence will straighten out the rest.

prairiemoon said:
goatastuta said:
prairiemoon said:
Lol, yes, he definitely played.
Villa? This season?

He didn't play in either games<br /><br />-- Mar 16th, '12, 16:27 --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
pudge said:

Decision making. Generally his game was good last night though he wasn't called on to do that much. But you carry on picking up on any deficiency going.

Why do you come on here? This is a City fan message board
HA! because i pointed out a clear observation i'm not a City fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.