Savic

dalen96 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Hes absolute shocking. Kolo is awful aswell. Desperately need a new centre back and the summer, like most know anyway.

Please end this thread here.

How can you post this tonight when he had a great game?

Great game? Don't know what game you was watching because he was dire. He's not blessed with pace, can't pass and not strong enough. Just looks like a push over. There was one tackle (which he got a yellow card for) which was comical. If does turn out to be half decent then I'll gladly put my hands up. Needs to grow some balls and hit the gym, good luck stefan your gonna need it!

Agreed Savic has not made the best start to his Premiership career.
He's obviously struggled with the physicality of the league.
But he's an international footballer. A talented one at that.
Now Bobby can see something in him. Otherwise he wouldn't have signed him.
So maybe after a season, next year we'll see a marked improvement.
He's certainly got the ability.

Maineman55 said:
Agreed Savic has not made the best start to his Premiership career.
He's obviously struggled with the physicality of the league.
But he's an international footballer. A talented one at that.
Now Bobby can see something in him. Otherwise he wouldn't have signed him.
So maybe after a season, next year we'll see a marked improvement.
He's certainly got the ability.

Yes, he is indeed super talented and my god does he have ability. At times it is like watching a young, floppy haired Baresi.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 am --<br /><br />
feedthegoat2009 said:
id quite happily see the back of the greasy haired twat, he plays like a wet cabbage,

Think that is a bit harsh. Not his fault he has been bought or is getting picked. I am sure he is trying his best.

Yes. Its Savic fault for Luke Moore's goal ;) He had the time (>20 secs) and position (closest to every Swansea attackers and could man marked all of them) to retrieve or recover the ball single handedly or defense against ;)

blueprint said:
Yes. Its Savic fault for Luke Moore's goal ;) He had the time (>20 secs) and position (closest to every Swansea attackers and could man marked all of them) to retrieve or recover the ball single handedly or defense against ;)

But you acknowledge that in giving the ball away when we were so high up the pitch, he played a significant role in the conceding of that goal? I don't think many people have said that he was 100% to blame for that goal.

i think he could turn out to be good but we should start him off at full back, playing a 21 year old at centre back in the premier league is a big risk and i sympathise with savic sometimes because its a hard position to play. ease him in with some time at full back and try and restore some of his confidence because he's clearly devoid of it at the moment and it shows because he constantly looks nervous and its costing us

He shouldn't be in the squad never mind the team. Every time he has played he has been slow, passing is poor and he makes Lescott look calm. Drop him to the EDS and see if he can get his confidence back, if not get rid. No time for passengers at this critical point in our season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.