Savic

de niro said:
RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
Yes i have, have you?
i'd rather have kept onouha and had him in the team
Every one, and he's made one error where a goal became directly his fault (Defoe's).
He misplaced a pass on Sunday.. then the whole defence regrouped.. but no blame for Clichy's lack of pressure on the cross or perhaps golden boy Micah's falling to sleep in the box.
Savic was shaky against Liverpool, but in almost every other game he's been comfortable.
In fact, I happen to think that he had a very sturdy game against Swansea.

Aguero missed a sitter once, SHIT.

Oh and Onuoha was the most overrated player we've had.

he,his mother or in fact garry cook is more ready for the prem that savic.

Yeah I mean he's doing a bang up job for QPR so far...

Savic came straight from the SERBIAN LEAGUE

it has to be asked how and why the management thought he could come and fit straight into the prem?

he is young and can develop, and has undoubted talent, but to through him in the deep end is crazy, and to make mistakes like he has is expected....

RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
mrscitygirl said:
3 games 3 cock-ups end off.
This. We NEED another Centre Half desperately in the summer as Savic doesnt cut it, and i dont think he ever will.
Harsh but true
Have either of you two watched any of his other games?
everytime he plays he causes a (big)mistake,so near to the end of the season can we afford to let him make anymore? No

Savic has cost us in virtually every game he's played why he played Sunday only Mancini knows that a disaster waiting 2 happen he is

---

savic is a player i would never put in my team . worst mistakes we have made are letting bellamy and onouah go and not sorting it out with tevez earlier.I think at times mancini is the problem with how he treats players, bellamy and tevez the main 2 that should have been sorted. dont get me wrong bellamy has at times caused ructions at other teams he has played for, as has tevez but at times just wish all 3 were still here and playing.

Some people don't half talk shit!! There are 3 games I can think of Stefan making vital mistakes not necessarily costing us the game but they are, Liverpool Carling Cup (first leg), Tottenham (League) and Swansea.... Thats 3 games out of the 12 he's played this season yet everyone bangs on that he does it every time he plays..

Everyone did the same to Boyata when he fucked up against Arsenal and he got dropped and didn't feature as much as he use to before that and now look at him he can barely make the fuckin Bolton team and we're trying to do the same to Savic I'm just glad Mancini is still picking him when in need to as it won't dent his confidence and ability to improve as a player...

Remember Kompany wasn't any better when he first started for us but a consistant amount of games helped him better his over-all ability and now he's our captain...

Results don't ponder on 1 player but 11, OK he gave the ball away but who didn't that game? and even after he gave the ball away it still took them about 30 seconds after that to score their goal...

The terrible games he has had, off the top of my head, are QPR away, Liverpool at home in the cup, Liverpool away in the cup which was one of the most inept displays I have seen from a centre half in quite a while and to some extent the match last Sunday where I thought at times in the first half he was all over the place and of course the inevitable mistake. To compare kompany to him is bull, vk has never even come close to putting in a performance like that 45 mins at anfield in the semi final. It is an insult to make the comparison. I feel sorry for him, he looks terrified at times to me.

savic may wellhave potential as you say but we dont need potential at this important time of the season we need experience top class defenders,samba would have been ideal.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Some people don't half talk shit!! There are 3 games I can think of Stefan making vital mistakes not necessarily costing us the game but they are, Liverpool Carling Cup (first leg), Tottenham (League) and Swansea.... Thats 3 games out of the 12 he's played this season yet everyone bangs on that he does it every time he plays..

Everyone did the same to Boyata when he fucked up against Arsenal and he got dropped and didn't feature as much as he use to before that and now look at him he can barely make the fuckin Bolton team and we're trying to do the same to Savic I'm just glad Mancini is still picking him when in need to as it won't dent his confidence and ability to improve as a player...

Remember Kompany wasn't any better when he first started for us but a consistant amount of games helped him better his over-all ability and now he's our captain...

Results don't ponder on 1 player but 11, OK he gave the ball away but who didn't that game? and even after he gave the ball away it still took them about 30 seconds after that to score their goal...
So; that's one serious (vital, using your description) mistake in every four games (using your figures). Does that not strike you as being on the high side?

jimharri said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

So; that's one serious (vital, using your description) mistake in every four games (using your figures). Does that not strike you as being on the high side?

He's made mistakes that's fair enough-his overall game without doubt would be better if he had been given more minutes on the pitch, there have been plenty of games where he could have got more vital experience, all those games at home (and a few away) where we have smashed teams he's collected splinters up his arse. Mancini is reaping what he's sowed with his back four selections this season. Lescott and Vinny have played too much football this season as the injurys are proving-Yaya could be next with the games he's getting through.The entire back four were shit on Sunday-not just Savic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.