Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The work permit issue wasn’t a conspiracy theory. He just didn’t accrue enough points for him to get one with us.

Villa got it over the line as Luiz was in their top bracket of earners, meaning he got the extra points he needed to pass.

The process has changed now and it’s easier to get a permit now.
Not sure he was in their high earners. Think it was more to do with the fact that, on appeal, they were able to convince that he would be given more game time.

Course it’s easier, you just claim to be a health care worker, or say you’re becoming a Christian…

Not sure he was in their high earners. Think it was more to do with the fact that, on appeal, they were able to convince that he would be given more game time.

Course it’s easier, you just claim to be a health care worker, or say you’re becoming a Christian…
Fee was the main kicker, he was top 3-5 or so record buy for them at the time.

I've only seen clips of Savio, but from what I've seen of him he's not at our level. I can see us buying him to secure his services, but leaving him on loan at Girona for a season or two.

I can't see him starting out wide ahead of Doku, Bobb, Silva, Foden or even Grealish at this stage.
From what I've seen I think Savio starts ahead of Jack

If Savio is easily good enough to play for City now, he wouldn't have to worry about game time.

To say he might be worried about game time, suggests he's not ready to command much if he were to arrive here now.

Admittedly, what I've seen of Savio is very limited, hence why I think we both agree a purchase to secure his services, followed by a two year loan to Girona might be best for him.
Jack Grealish is good enough for City but he's definitely worried about game time right now. It's about too many players in the position, not about the quality of the player. Savio could slot into City right now, easily, but it's about whether there are enough minutes to go around for all of the players and the answer is there is not.

Jack Grealish is good enough for City but he's definitely worried about game time right now. It's about too many players in the position, not about the quality of the player. Savio could slot into City right now, easily, but it's about whether there are enough minutes to go around for all of the players and the answer is there is not.
Think Jack will be fine tbh, clearly has a skillset that doku/savio dont have and vice versa.

Bobb learning to play out and out on the left is probably a bigger threat to him imo. (with the system as is, can see it changing again looking at the rumoured target list)

Think Jack will be fine tbh, clearly has a skillset that doku/savio dont have and vice versa.

Bobb learning to play out and out on the left is probably a bigger threat to him imo. (with the system as is, can see it changing again looking at the rumoured target list)
Your first sentence is it in a nutshell.
We should be grateful that we have players with all different skill sets because they all come in handy over the season.

Not on here though, no, no, no.
At least one player has to be fucking shite otherwise they’ll have nothing else to post about.

Your first sentence is it in a nutshell.
We should be grateful that we have players with all different skill sets because they all come in handy over the season.

Not on here though, no, no, no.
At least one player has to be fucking shite otherwise they’ll have nothing else to post about.
CL starting again, would not be surprised to see Jack right in the mix for those starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.