Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the best players for city and internal transfers make things easier but we cannot decimate Girona they need players to and getting them to champions league would be huge for all of us
Those players will simply get transfers elsewhere if City aren't interested.

City fans worrying about Girona being competitive in the Champions League rather than getting the right players into City is very strange.

Couto and Garcia will just go to Barca or Madrid if we don't try.

Set three up against Sevilla earlier in the week
Looks a great prospect and will be in Brazil squad soon
I can see us signing him and then maybe loan again
Yan couto looks class as well
Also have perrone in La liga doing well
Lots of options for the future

City fans worrying about Girona being competitive in the Champions League rather than getting the right players into City is very strange.

Fair point up to a point.

I also think that it’s better us getting the best players possible people seem to want us to get Girona or CFG players because it will be easier. I also think it’s better for CFG to sell to other clubs than us keeps there fans happier they won’t feel like second choice. I also think there could be comparable or even better players elsewhere who will be cheaper than these Girona players will cost a lot even on friendly terms with Real sniffing about there is always a next player in the pipeline CFG have shown that might not be the best option now but could be or could be better

Would Frimpong or Girona other RB perhaps be a better option ?

will financially help troyes for the years to come..not sure if we need him for the expected price...if we buy him for max. £30m then the UEFA won`t like it...a release clause for us would be smart/helpful

will financially help troyes for the years to come..not sure if we need him for the expected price...if we buy him for max. £30m then the UEFA won`t like it...a release clause for us would be smart/helpful

We could buy him for 100m, the money is going out of one Mansour pocket and into another.

I think we will give Troyes a fair value allowing them to build a team.

What price are you thinking Troyes are getting and what price would you want City to get him for ? Why do you think we do not need another winger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.