Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
What price are you thinking Troyes are getting and what price would you want City to get him for ? Why do you think we do not need another winger ?
more than £50m if PL clubs are interested...imo we have enough wingers,we can get Couto for £0m - so i wouldn`t be tempted to pay much money & simply trust Bobb

more than £50m if PL clubs are interested...imo we have enough wingers,we can get Couto for £0m - so i wouldn`t be tempted to pay much money & simply trust Bobb
Didn’t realize he had so much interest. I would have said we need one more winger as we only have Doku as a proper winger. But now we have Bob but perhaps his future is in the middle. Doku can play both wings but it seems like he will be played on one. If couto is the best option and he won’t cost us then more money for wingers and other options like Rodri back up Bernardo and Debryne replacement eventually and a left back for once

Couto is not that good really.. needs perfect conditions and alternates between fb and winger, a lot of games at not that high level and then he explodes in one game, great talent though, Savio is a gem though and an incredible maverick 1 v. 1.

What I don't understand, and I'm ok with Troyes getting a good wedge, is, if CFG paid for him, why would they put another CFG team at a disadvantage and ask the same price?
How does it work? Does some of the profit on him go back to the CFG?

What I don't understand, and I'm ok with Troyes getting a good wedge, is, if CFG paid for him, why would they put another CFG team at a disadvantage and ask the same price?
How does it work? Does some of the profit on him go back to the CFG?
Troyes paid for him, 'Signing for CFG' is just a cover all when its a project player and they arent sure where he will land. CFG doesnt sign anyone on paper as far as im aware.

Troyes paid for him, 'Signing for CFG' is just a cover all when its a project player and they arent sure where he will land. CFG doesnt sign anyone on paper as far as im aware.
So frustrating hearing City fans say a player is a cfg signing, just feeds in to the narrative. We are all individual clubs with individual accounts. Of course it's easier to deal with a club under the same ownership. We can sign savio for a pound if we want, but uefa can adjust it for ffp to whatever they see as a fair value, we won't do that and we'll pay the 30m or so he's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.