Savio

Silva still gonna be Pep's go to guy, be surprised if Savio starts more than 5-10 in the PL, but most cups (draw dependant)

Still not convinced Bernardo stays mate to be honest, hence the maybe another wide player as Bernardo doesn’t go past people which is what your winger should do?

Looks like he's changed his story

I mean it was so obviously a silly claim to make. I don't need inside information to know a top club wouldn't think of a Brazilian international who just had a great season as some "try-out kid."

We are not talking about an "I have a dream" academy phenom here... We are talking about a bonafide Brazilian international.

It was a silly comment from him to start with.

Still not convinced Bernardo stays mate to be honest, hence the maybe another wide player as Bernardo doesn’t go past people which is what your winger should do?
you've seen pep use jack and silva to get effect just to move teams about. going past a man isnt the be all and end all of how to use wide players.

Silva still gonna be Pep's go to guy, be surprised if Savio starts more than 5-10 in the PL, but most cups (draw dependant)
I personally won't put a number on it. His performance will determine how many games he plays.

Many felt the same way when Doku came too. His performance ( or lack there of sometimes) set his minutes.

If Savio comes in and bangs in 3 goals and 5 assists in his first 5 games. And shows an ability to disrupt the right side with quick passing, great movement and good dribbling... He'll quickly become hard to dislodge.

So personally, I'd wait and see. I have no limits on his potential. He is as good as any of our wide players. They all have different skill sets. But he's just as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.