Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

Re: Reasons beyond my control

Mancitymick, I've also been scammed after doing the exact same thing. Now 110 quid down.

I'm naming this ****'s name.

His user name is mancini_messiah; he also claims his name is Alan Gill, and he lives in Chorlton. He gave me his address, and I will be following up this matter with the police. I was offered three tickets, sent my money to the account and was also told they got 'lost' in the post. Mick and nicole, please get in touch.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 pm --<br /><br />Mick, nicole and Cityleeds,

PM me and let's sort this out. I'm going to ring GMP, send me accounts of what happened and contact details and I'll do my best to get our money back. I was promised that my money would be returned, but it hasn't. If the little smackhead is reading this, be warned. I will be getting our money back and I WILL be prosecuting anyway.

alextrueblue said:
Surely if you paid the money into a BANK ACCOUNT, the gmp can access the banks records and establish the kuntz identity.

Good luck blues!

I agree with what your saying. If only things were that easy. As I said will not go into detail off PM's

Will do, cheers Blues. Be warned, these things can happen. Make sure you're getting tickets from reliable sources and flag up people like this on the forum.

dont know if its the same person.but if you have contacted the club then i was on the look out for some **** that had done the same thing on three different occasions on sat,lucky for him that the right people where in the seats i was checking,but if he is not sending the tickets then this could be the **** and he his still sat in his seat.will have a word with peter flecher next game as he was on a mission to catch this robbing scum.good luck mate with catching this virmin.

I may be wrong but I think you've been scammed by a serial offender by the name of Amrik Gill. The good news is the police know about him as he has been arrested before for it. You definitely need to take this as far as possible.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=214273.80
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1197560_united_fans_conned_in_cup_final_ticket_scam
C_71_article_1197560_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

This scum bag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.