Scammer alert.

Who the fuck parts with hard earned money to some random off the internet?

Honestly, I get twats like this need putting down but they only survive because of people who literally make it easy for them.
Absolute twat behaviour but theres literally hundreds of blues, who are selling and buying online the vast majority are legit blues selling at under what City sell and recovering a couple of quid on their ticket. 99% are legit blues filling the empty seats. Everyone should do their own due diligence, but these one where they've sold tickets legit for a while and then go rogue are twats and difficult to detect.i know @Tim of the Oak and people like (Daz Clarke, Shaun Gee, Chris Raff) that do a lot to help others get to see the blues and its to be commended but when twats like this get caught out they need filling in old school. I've sorted lots out over the last few years, fans from Bournemouth to Inverness and they are always thankful. Its a new age, and loads of fans get to see us play through fans online selling.

Its never foolproof but always do as much due diligence as you can.

Appreciate the scamming hasnt happened on here buy Maybe @Ric can set summat up on here where a team of clued up blues can judge how legit a deal looks to help moderate sales through bluemoon. The scams often have tell tale signs a regular buyer/seller can see. ie a lack of posts or a name different to that registered on a City account etc

Last edited:
And I think people don't realise you can get a supporter number for free and get tickets sent over without paying the £35? For buying a membership
I e mailed them with supporter number from 1st season at Eastlands and the lad in tkt office sorted it no problem. Even found my old email address, changed password I'd forgot for City site and set up friends and family thing. Sound lad that did it and no charges

I e mailed them with supporter number from 1st season at Eastlands and the lad in tkt office sorted it no problem. Even found my old email address, changed password I'd forgot for City site and set up friends and family thing. Sound lad that did it and no charges
Yep, it still easy just to register as 'new fan' and get a supporter number on the below link

I think it's not widely known though

Absolute twat behaviour but theres literally hundreds of blues, who are selling and buying online the vast majority are legit blues selling at under what City sell and recovering a couple of quid on their ticket. 99% are legit blues filling the empty seats. Everyone should do their own due diligence, but these one where they've sold tickets legit for a while and then go rogue are twats and difficult to detect.i know @Tim of the Oak and people like (Daz Clarke, Shaun Gee, Chris Raff) that do a lot to help others get to see the blues and its to be commended but when twats like this get caught out they need filling in old school. I've sorted lots out over the last few years, fans from Bournemouth to Inverness and they are always thankful. Its a new age, and loads of fans get to see us play through fans online selling.

Appreciate the scamming hasnt happened on here buy Maybe @Ric can set summat up on here where a team of clued up blues can judge how legit a deal looks to help moderate sales through bluemoon. The scams often have tell tale signs a regular buyer/seller can see. ie a lack of posts or a name different to that registered on a City account etc
Thanks @bluesmith . I think @Bill was right when he used to say make sure the people you deal with have at least 100 posts (on here).

I think Daz Clark’s Face Value Ticket and Travel page is wonderful thing. I know there used to be a fair bit of criticism on here back in the day but there’s hardly any away tickets on there these days. There’s lots of people on there who go the extra mile to help people get into the game. Ike you say due diligence is important including having a look at the sellers profile, how many friends they have and whether other posters are willing to vouch for them.

One tip I have is don’t bother helping people who won’t bother signing up for a Citizens number or join your Officicle Supporters Club Branch if you run one. There are plenty of time wasters.

Obviously, I will advocate Blues joining there local OSC Branch. Spares are often shared at below face value. Branches also get priority for a limited supply of home tickets.

The expansion of the North Stand can’t come soon enough with Haaland, Grealish etc taking demand for tickets to another level, particularly with young families.

Absolutely. I'm always warning people about these fuckers, especially when I see someone selling or wanting tickets when they've just joined or have about 4 messages in 5 years. I know we're all desperate for tickets for the big games,but in life, if something feels too good to be true, it usually is. If in any doubt, keep your ackers in your sky.

I occasionally sell on here, never over face value even the rags home game last season!!!!

I only sell to posters I know or from a decent posting history either in figures or attitude on here.

These days a seller can afford to wait 99% of the time for the right buyer or fire it on the exchange.

Just tried to get a spare ticket over facebook groups selling tickets for man city matches.
Be aware, scams on there everywhere.
It seems these lot have many different accounts and post their "tickets" for sale
Even the 'admins' of some of these groups try to scam you .. when you mention a legit exchange over supporter number youre getting blocked

And then does @Ric become liable should something go wrong? That's why he stays well clear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.