Scammer alert.

To be honest I doubt there will be an empty seat tomorrow, it's one of the biggest games of the season and it's always a good atmosphere, with that in mind i would be very suspicious of anyone offering tickets, plus season ticket holders could have got back the face value if they couldn't go

Why would Ric be liable? He'd be no more liable than he is now but have safeguards in place to try and stop the twats trying to scam people.
The comment was made that Ric and the mods should sort something out on here and verify sellers etc.
So if I, as a Mod, Say to you "yes that user is OK" and you are scammed out of £60 you will be on here immediately having a pop at me, suggesting I should give you your money back.

The comment was made that Ric and the mods should sort something out on here and verify sellers etc.
So if I, as a Mod, Say to you "yes that user is OK" and you are scammed out of £60 you will be on here immediately having a pop at me, suggesting I should give you your money back.
That's not what i said at all. And i never mentioned Moderators doing anything.

I said 'Maybe Ric can set summat up on here where a team of clued up blues can judge how legit a deal looks to help moderate sales through bluemoon. The scams often have tell tale signs a regular buyer/seller can see. ie a lack of posts or a name different to that registered on a City account etc'

To expand on that I meant put some sort of vouching system in place or let buyers or sellers tag or PM people who buy and sell regularly on here (obviously people who are happy to help) to check for tell tales signs on how legitimate a sale looked. This would obviously, as it now be caveated with its at the buyers risk. This is what some of the Facebook Ticket sites do and it regularly helps stop blues getting scammed.

That's not what i said at all. And i never mentioned Moderators doing anything.

I said 'Maybe Ric can set summat up on here where a team of clued up blues can judge how legit a deal looks to help moderate sales through bluemoon. The scams often have tell tale signs a regular buyer/seller can see. ie a lack of posts or a name different to that registered on a City account etc'

To expand on that I meant put some sort of vouching system in place or let buyers or sellers tag or PM people who buy and sell regularly on here (obviously people who are happy to help) to check for tell tales signs on how legitimate a sale looked. This would obviously, as it now be caveated with its at the buyers risk. This is what some of the Facebook Ticket sites do and it regularly helps stop blues getting scammed.
So you are saying us Mods are not clued up Blues! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.