Scapuzzi- our 4th striker?

He's the 2nd best Italian to come from our academy after Mario Balotelli.

Looked good at times but looked shaky at times. Was involved in three goals so fair play to him. I don't think he's a left winger but did well enough for his full debut.

Great bit of skill with his shot that went just wide and very good pass to set up Dzeko when others would have shot.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Looked good at times but looked shaky at times. Was involved in three goals so fair play to him. I don't think he's a left winger but did well enough for his full debut.

Great bit of skill with his shot that went just wide and very good pass to set up Dzeko when others would have shot.
He also put an exquisite pass over a defender to an overlapping Kolorov, which led to a great chance.

Thought he had some nice touches last night and does look a desent prospect. Any striker with a bit about them is gonna look good in our side at the moment the confidense we have.

If he'd just played for the rags last night, the media would be having a w*nkfest big time. Just hope he doesn't go down the same route as that pile of sh*t Mocheda did at the rags.

Looked pretty good to me.
Good technique, comfortable in possession and good awareness of what goes on around him.
Very good debut at this level given his very limited prior experience in Italy.

Could turn out to be a great little spot by Mancini and cost us nought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.