Scapuzzi- our 4th striker?

think people should not get too over confident in this lad.
for the last two seasons he was on loan to a serie b side. playing 22 goals, with a return of 0 goals. although he looked promising last night, he is nowhere near ready to be playing any part in the premiership in my humble opinion

dref619 said:
for the last two seasons he was on loan to a serie b side. playing 22 goals, with a return of 0 goals. although he looked promising last night, he is nowhere near ready to be playing any part in the premiership in my humble opinion
Judging from the fact that he hasn't, Mancini and his team know this too, however he did well enough last night, against a team far better than serie b side. Blooding him this way is the right way to go, nobody is expecting him to start in the PL, but there is no reason why he can't be on the bench if needed (that is what a 4th striker does).

Didn't think much of him myself. To say he was 20, didn't look good enough.

I was much more encouraged by the two younger lads.

hes 20 years old! Balotelli is 21 kind of put it into perspective how damn good balotelli is.

scary..

oh, i would welcome him as our 4th choice btw. i think he can become very very good.

i think its far to early to judge, he needs games under his belt, 4th striker, not for me at this early stage tbh, give him time and no pressure the lad will cum good imo

des hardi said:
he needs time to develop.... we need a proven goalscorer,not world class, as cover for our strikers.

fair play to the lad.... but i d rather see one of our quality players get a game instead.
agreed

dref619 said:
Despite this Mancini signed him up, so I bet the management must definitely see something in him. The way he brought down the ball on the touch and made a turn was sheer class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.