Scared for her life... Spineless Rag Basterds

I'm working til 8pm in Gorse Hill and I like the Gorse Hill pub but don't reckon it'll be the best place to watch the derby,especially as I'll then be caught up in all the after match traffic getting home.
At the moment I'm not sure whether to go back round Burnage/Didsbury area or to jump on the bus straight into town.If I do the latter I'll probably go to somewhere like the Lass O Gowrie.Dunno about the mix of blues/reds in there as I've only watched 20 minutes of the end of the Wigan game in there and I still managed to cause trouble in that time!Some silly American cow supporting Wigan told me she couldn't see the game so she got told to fucking move then while her boyfriend looked the other way.

Let's face it,they can't take defeat but if they started on a woman in a pub then they really are low.Tell her to stick a pepper spray in her handbag.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
you are basically pimping your daughter out to all the sicko's that lurk on the internet. Have a think about what you are doing?

are you for real :S

it has already been established that people confused by this post are idiots and rapists.

mcfc_die_hard said:
are you for real :S

it has already been established that people confused by this post are idiots and rapists.

So your calling me a rapist or an idiot? youv have got issues lad. How by asking where is there a safe pub for his daughter to go is he pimping her out you idiot

Waldorf is your best bet although it can get pretty cramped in there at times! Just around the corner from there is the Golftorium I think it's called. Not usually busy but plenty of room and all screens including main projector in HD which is a bit of a Brucie! Would be good in there if we took it over for the night.

mcfc_die_hard said:

So your calling me a rapist or an idiot? youv have got issues lad. How by asking where is there a safe pub for his daughter to go is he pimping her out you idiot

you need to try waking up again with a different outlook for the week.

mcfc_die_hard said:

No if he was pimping his daughter out to the sicko's on the internet then he would have posted pics and details. He has said that he has got a 23 year old daughter thats it. So just be quiet because your making yourself sound like a right prick mate

BS said:
I'm working til 8pm in Gorse Hill and I like the Gorse Hill pub but don't reckon it'll be the best place to watch the derby,especially as I'll then be caught up in all the after match traffic getting home.
At the moment I'm not sure whether to go back round Burnage/Didsbury area or to jump on the bus straight into town.If I do the latter I'll probably go to somewhere like the Lass O Gowrie.Dunno about the mix of blues/reds in there as I've only watched 20 minutes of the end of the Wigan game in there and I still managed to cause trouble in that time!Some silly American cow supporting Wigan told me she couldn't see the game so she got told to fucking move then while her boyfriend looked the other way.

Let's face it,they can't take defeat but if they started on a woman in a pub then they really are low.Tell her to stick a pepper spray in her handbag.

"I like the Gorse Hill pub but don't reckon it'll be the best place to watch the derby"

Your not fucking wrong.....that pub is like the Gaza strip....its a fucking horrible place

mcfc_die_hard said:

No if he was pimping his daughter out to the sicko's on the internet then he would have posted pics and details. He has said that he has got a 23 year old daughter thats it. So just be quiet because your making yourself sound like a right prick mate

glad you think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.