Scared for her life... Spineless Rag Basterds

mcfc_die_hard said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
you need to try waking up again with a different outlook for the week.

No if he was pimping his daughter out to the sicko's on the internet then he would have posted pics and details. He has said that he has got a 23 year old daughter thats it. So just be quiet because your making yourself sound like a right prick mate
Oh I love this forum!

BurnCK said:
I'm still rattling from the beer at the weekend and my brain isn't fully functioning yet. Since when did everyone become a sensitive sod on here.

Haha, you're joking right ? People are way too sensitive on here. I personally didn't take it the wrong way but you only have to look at the way this places explodes when a player gets criticised.

Bloody hell Burnt, you just wont let it lie. Im not criticising you though.

Can we establish a few of things here,

1) Old Esteban was having a crack nothing more nothing less
2) Mr Walker now has details of a couple of decent venues for his daughter to watch the game.
3) Once again this forum has not failed to cheer me up with threads like this.

So a result all round apart from those offended but I'm sure they wont lose any sleep over it!

Some grump cunts on here today......

i would hate to have the lives of some of you......do you spend 7 days a week angry??

salfordtrueblue said:
The lady is 23 and pubs in town are full of twenty somethings. when i see a young lady in a boozer i dont equate prostitues,(thats what it says about you)the fellas asking for suggestions thats all......is that sexface or sexcase ???

you're thick. fuck off.
oi shithead,if i ever see ya i'll ask ya to repeat that tough guy !

salfordtrueblue said:
you're thick. fuck off.
oi shithead,if i ever see ya i'll ask ya to repeat that tough guy !

Ya. I'm sure to remember what I said to a bloke called salfordtrueblue on an internet forum if I ever met him. That would be one hell of a funny conversation.

Chill out horse.

JamesTenOne said:
Usually go to The Crown & Kettle on Great Ancoats Street as I only live round the corner. Can't see there being any trouble in there to be honest.

Didn't the Crwon and Kettle close down for a few yerars after a major ruck on derby day? To be honest I'd avoid town completly and stay in a pub in the suburbs with which you're familiar. I normally go in a particular pub to watch away games but there are more United fans than City even for a City game. So I'll be travelling further to a blue (Supporters club pub) to avoid any rags as I can't stand them on derby day! Might go in later if we win though. :)

tell her to get down to the griffin in heaton mersey. its a 100% city stronghold, no rag would be silly enough to step foot in the place on derby day. if they did theyd soon be told to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.