Scared for her life... Spineless Rag Basterds

Gary Walker's Daughter said:
scottyboi - I love Harribo, Thanks! but ur humble abode sounds scarier then ramsdale4's love dungeon.. ha ha

Thanks for your help guy's I'm all sorted now! me and the old man are happy = Happy days!!

I wont tell you lot where I have decided on because I could get into trouble for prostitution?!?! according to some people .. (Eh.. Esteban de la Sexface??) haha

Thanks again for all your suggestions and reading this thread has made my day, I love city fan's sense of humour!!

OH AND COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

And i would like to officially record my sincere gratitude to your Dad for starting this amazingly funny, considering the opening post, episode on Bluemoon........on its way to a real classic IMO!

First Rambo and then Mr Sat/Nav himself all came on........brilliant!!

PMSL !!

Esteban de la Sexface said:
BurnCK said:
I can see your point, but you probably could have worded it a bit better.

I'm still rattling from the beer at the weekend and my brain isn't fully functioning yet. Since when did everyone become a sensitive sod on here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dyuxRA2gis[/youtube]

rambo_ii_la_mission_rambo_first_blood_part_ii_1984_reference.jpg

"DON'T PIMP ME!!!!!"

as long as she doesnt start takin the piss out of loads of rags she will be ok im sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.