Scariest away day following City

We’d have been on the same train!

It was’t you who asked me if I was a City fan was it? If you were 16, life hadn’t been kind...

It was my first away game without my dad (which had all been at old trafford) too. Remember us being kept in for ages. Didn’t Neil McNab have a goal disallowed for offside at our end?
Remember this one too

Sunderland away fa cup match 90s. City fans shouting out one specy skinhead at them. No problems got back to Manchester and got a kicking off man u at picc station.. they'd played West Ham

deffo ST JAMES PARK Late 1980s in the match labelled in the Sun that morning the Tolmie v keegan match they were 3-0 up after 15 mins and with them 5-1 up they decided they weren't happy enough so decided en masse to enter our end
Jeez remember this one too

Groclin when we got knocked out of the UEFA cup. The old town Poznan at the night was lively. Most of these post seem to end when we got beat at...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.