Scariest away day following City

liverpool police even then got some weird kick out of nicking people at the game, mind you GMP seemed pretty much the same.
I got nicked twice in a day after one Everton away, firstly in Stanley Park by the coaches, for wading in when a blue youngster got slapped, only 17 or 18 myself but this was a young kid with his dad. Got locked up at Walton, they let me go after the last train had gone, so I hitched, got dropped off near Risley and sheltered from the snow in a workmans hut on M62 roundabout, lit a fire and dozed, next thing the hut was on fire so I legged it, nicked again and kept in Warrington cells for the night.
Very expensive away, no idea what the result was.

I got nicked twice in a day after one Everton away, firstly in Stanley Park by the coaches, for wading in when a blue youngster got slapped, only 17 or 18 myself but this was a young kid with his dad. Got locked up at Walton, they let me go after the last train had gone, so I hitched, got dropped off near Risley and sheltered from the snow in a workmans hut on M62 roundabout, lit a fire and dozed, next thing the hut was on fire so I legged it, nicked again and kept in Warrington cells for the night.
Very expensive away, no idea what the result was.
Brilliant Hahahaha

Yeap,and the media said it was us if I remember right

there’s a video on YouTube of the windows coming in from the Sevilla lads. One old bald fella runs out and starts having it on his own. It’s my dad. Took a table to the head and had to go hospital. Good times

Anyone remember Rosies bar in town,late sat night after a mid 90s Maine rd Derby...?( we lost at Maine rd) It kicked off big time..

Yeh, just round the corner from the Athenauem. It carried on from there all. The way down to the English lounge that night. Studio Bar downstairs off Picadilly ily Gardens was always a bit fractious too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.