Thought I'd venture on the match day thread, I have to say we have some utter fuckin wankers following this club, They are no different to the dickheads who spew their bile on the player threads either. I'd fuck every last one of you off.

Great win from the boys, Gutted I never put any money on when they went out to 60/1 with not long left.

Why did VAR not give us the offside for the 1st penalty. Well we know why. Blatant cheating. VAR will protect the teams UEFA wants to protect ie See Madrid v Ajax.

Considering we dominated we hardly made their keeper work.
But our unbelievable belief carried us through

I have to say that KDB was poor and I don't think Fern at centre back with Laporte at left back worked, though I can understand why Pep did it
Even with ten, we looked much better with Zinchenko at left back

Not often I'm on same wavelength as pep..when things were looking bleak..

Think I would have Sane on to take any free kicks regardless of anything else

VAR will absolutely not kill the game. Liverpool and the Rags are fucking desperate for it to fail.
It will fuckin ruin the game as a spectacle if we have to wait 2-3 minutes for a decision.

It will not make any difference to the rags and grief junkies IF all the decisions are made in a clandestine way.
FFS , why not let the paying public see AND hear what it going on .

Peter Walton genuinely believes it’s a penalty, wait for it... “because Otamendi had his fist clenched.”

Wipe your top lip you sweaty cünt.

Said in the match day thread if Otta did that deliberately he’s either Neo from the matrix or a ninja. You have to laugh. Now anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.