Just love this team and this manager. Never settle for the easy option and so up for a battle against the odds. Hate fucking UEFA.

That was an absolutely immense win. At 2-1 and with 10 men and Schalke just stroking it around. Could go down as one of the great nights in City's history. One of those where were you moments etc....but only if it counts for something in the end. Still damn good though in anyone's book.

tonight shown why we could win the champions league and also why we will not ????

officials fucking it up again rules are rules and the referee and VAR got it wrong ??? but also the monitor for showing the replays not working so VAR should be be used ???

Great comeback and superb goal from Sane.
They are rubbish and we will beat them easily at home.

Some brainless play at times not least from Fernandinho and Otamendi for the second yellow. He is an accident waiting to happen at times and should never be the main man in a CB pairing. Laporte and Konpany for me Sunday.

I can’t stand this VAR and if it is going to be like this in Prem games I will be fucking it off before too long. I would abolish it completely. Football has managed or 130 years without it. It just takes all the joy of the goal away.
My take on the Otamendi pen was that they gave it because 1. The striker had some distance between him and Otamendi and 2. Otamendi moves his arm slightly outwards before moving it in again.
I have been on plenty of matchday threads and people would have been screaming for that if roles were reversed.

De Bruyne was awful and his form is a worry. Silva still only average too and I think one of them has to be dropped on Sunday. Sane has to start.

Drama I didn’t need lol was expecting a 2-0 comfortable win haha

Great result for us with 10 men.

We fight till the end !!!

If the ref wanted another look at the Ota/pen incident and the system was broke/not working , why did he then award the pen and book him ???!

Reactions: GPB
Great fight back, well done Leroy, Raz and Bernie who kept going. Great subs from Pep. No coincidence that Vinnie was on for the comeback - leader..

I couldn't seem to get on the match thread after half time, at which point the game was apparently over. How was the prevailing mood in the second half? Did we maintain optimism or were toys well and truly out of prams when otamendi got sent off.

Great effort by the lads, thank fuck they don't give up like some of you lot.

Same old. Toys thrown. Profanity shown towards people who still believed but it was atypical match day thread...full of skittles.

The lads and ref started well. Then ref lost control. Wrong yellows dished out. Lads lost it. Still wobbly start of the second half. The red card was the catalyst for character to shine through. Bernardo in the middle caused so much mayhem. Sané coming on to change things. Not Sterling’s best game but kept at it even though a lot would have had a different sub. Good comeback lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.