Schalke Post Match Thread

I wouldn’t be spending 50+ million on Chillwell when we have Zinchenko, lad is just getting better and better and having the football brain he does will have that position and his positioning nailed soon enough
Zinc and Foden T-shirts are selling well I hear
beavis-and-butthead-funny-cool-retro-hipster.jpg

Some of the best football we have ever played in that second half, with good players missing too.

2 world class passes to setup goals.

Schalke were poor because we made them poor.

Best thing of all was that we were still hunting the ball down in the 89th minute, at 7-0 up.
I agree. We would have beaten any team on the planet last night. Top gear? We were just purring away in overdrive. Absolute top quality performance.

Plenty in the tank sir, blinding: )

I've just watched the BT highlight show, ignoring the first 30 minutes (we started well, but then started giving the ball away, and gave them some encouragement), but once we got the penalty, we never looked back, we played probably the best football I can remember seeing, it really was that good, some of the pass and move was brilliant.

Some on here thought we were looking "leggy", we kept it up until the final whistle (which was about 5 minutes early).

The great thing is that the goals are spread across the team. We aren’t reliant on ONE main scorer.
If we go all the way to the final, it’s a bonus but I would rather beat the dipper cnuts to the PL title again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.