Schaudenfreude at it's finest.

Great stuff. I honestly think that football clubs should be some sort of protected cultural entity. In the same way that you can't buy a listed building and do anything you want to it, you shouldn't be able to buy a football club and just move it to a different city or change the colours of the shirt or the name like happened to Cardiff and (almost) Hull.

what like Manchester (Newton Heath) to Salford?

Although a right shitty dirty club in the past well done AFC. It was/is a disgrace what was allowed to happen.

Is that long haired smug wanker still chairman at MK? The only thing they've done which I've liked was the raggy beating 4-0.

Although a right shitty dirty club in the past well done AFC. It was/is a disgrace what was allowed to happen.

Is that long haired smug wanker still chairman at MK? The only thing they've done which I've liked was the raggy beating 4-0.

Wimbledon were a horrible club in the past but that was only because they were a small club punching above their weight.

I'll never forget when they beat the scousers to win the cup. I watched the final in a student house in Liverpool with a Rag and a Norwich fan and we were all cheering on Wimbledon! Happy days.

"Upside for footy fans in Buckinghamshire is they can devote more time to the things they really love, like shagging concrete cows and driving round roundabouts".

I'm gonna carry on watching City, if that's OK with you ?

There are probably as many City fans travel up from MK to each City home game than watch MK Dons in MK.

So is that a denial regarding the concrete cows or not.

And let's not forget they had a great day at the Etihad when they beat Luton!

Pete Winkelman. Yes he is. He's cancelled all awards at this year's annual bash because of the shit season they've had. The only time in their existence when I've suspended my hatred of MK Dons was when they stuffed the rags 4-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.