Scholes, ITV disgrace

jimmygrimblesboots said:
maybe our supporters are disillusioned with UEFA , when our club gets fined £50m because our owner wants to invest in our club , and we see one particular club £500m in debt paying interest to financial institutions , instead of re-investing that money into football , and are admonished of any wrong doing
The impression i get is that the supporters feel aggrieved , the continued harsh group draws , lack of seeding for the groups etc , it all appears to be an "old boys network" and we are never going to be allowed into the club , it hardly encourages any enthusiasm for the competition

But that is exactly the opposite to the way I feel , everything is against us , we need as a club to rise above it

the fall out from tonight should not be about Paul Scholes being given a platform to air his parochial one sided views, but maybe we should focus on our own teams shortcomings,
Roma had more pace throughout their team and a 38 year old who made, our quality players look like total journeymen, I could not believe how totally out foxed pellers was tonight, only in the last 20 mins with our veteran on field did we look like troubling them.
Singing we are not really here (those self parody laugh at ourselvesdays I are thought were over) is not going to inspire a team of inept footballers, just a good old 'city' for 5 mins would inspire the team.

i said it in the other thread and i,ll say it here again we,ll rip united into a new one on derby day,lets see what that twat has to say after that,criticinsing the play is one thing but being biased as a so called tv expert is a farce,everyone knows hes a di** but he had to make it ovbvious tonight and city seriously need to redress the empty seats issue or we,ll always get slated

Ray78 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
maybe our supporters are disillusioned with UEFA , when our club gets fined £50m because our owner wants to invest in our club , and we see one particular club £500m in debt paying interest to financial institutions , instead of re-investing that money into football , and are admonished of any wrong doing
The impression i get is that the supporters feel aggrieved , the continued harsh group draws , lack of seeding for the groups etc , it all appears to be an "old boys network" and we are never going to be allowed into the club , it hardly encourages any enthusiasm for the competition

Very true but I want us to stick two fingers up at UEFA and win the competition and the only for that to happen is to stick together.

like the optimism , but i think UEFA will keep on moving the goalposts , with squad allowances and financial penalties. After last seasons champs league campaign i could see some light at the end of the tunnel , i just hope its a long life bulb.

Peter Bodak's Quiff said:
the fall out from tonight should not be about Paul Scholes being given a platform to air his parochial one sided views, but maybe we should focus on our own teams shortcomings,
Roma had more pace throughout their team and a 38 year old who made, our quality players look like total journeymen, I could not believe how totally out foxed pellers was tonight, only in the last 20 mins with our veteran on field did we look like troubling them.
Singing we are not really here (those self parody laugh at ourselvesdays I are thought were over) is not going to inspire a team of inept footballers, just a good old 'city' for 5 mins would inspire the team.

Ignoring the performance, why have Scholes? No reason at all. Imo, that was calculated by itv.

Name another game where the one non regular pundit is a legend at the home side's fiercest rivals.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
i said it in the other thread and i,ll say it here again we,ll rip united into a new one on derby day,lets see what that twat has to say after that,criticinsing the play is one thing but being biased as a so called tv expert is a farce,everyone knows hes a di** but he had to make it ovbvious tonight and city seriously need to redress the empty seats issue or we,ll always get slated

We are always going to be tarnished with being glory hunters whether its Scholes or somebody else we have to fill the ground its not City responsibilty its the so called fans, I was there were you ?

ultimateharold said:

Ignoring the performance, why have Scholes? No reason at all. Imo, that was calculated by itv.

Don't be daft. Life of Ryan is on after the highlights.

If a manager is outfoxed when we draw or lose, then it follows that Pellegrini is the King of all Foxes seeing as he wins 9 out of 10

Hamann Pineapple said:
ultimateharold said:

Don't be daft. Life of Ryan is on after the highlights.

It actually is.

Frankly I don't give a toss about what that little ginger prick has to say about my club. The way he blabbers on about our "poor atmosphere" you'd think Old Trafford was renowned the world over for it's intimidating loud support - instead it's infiltrated from the top down with tourists that come from the 4 corners of the globe aka usually anywhere but Manchester. It's difficult to get excited about this competition anymore when City are seemingly getting fucked in the arse at every given opportunity by UEFA.

Still think we'll scrape 2nd place in the group but wouldn't lose sleep over it were to face an early exit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.