Scholes, ITV disgrace

BigOscar said:
Can you imagine if ITV had the goat on for a United game, then he was allowed to spend the entire build up to the game talking about how the crowd was full of foreign, plastic glory hunters who don't even realise they aren't in Manchester? Or that all their players were mercenaries only there because no one better was willing to pay as much? Would it be okay as it has some truth to it? Would it fuck.

ITV have clearly decided to aim their coverage at rag fans who want to hear about how we don't deserve to be there and how it should be them instead, and it's fucking pathetic. The coverage we get in the english media is just shameful and I have no idea how it's allowed to continue in this manner. I'd be banning jounos and pundits left, right and center and sueing those who continue to write slanderous lies about us, as clearly just taking the moral high ground and ignoring the c**ts isn't working.

The agenda becomes clearer during CL week, it's so obvious where it is coming from.

The Road Sweeper said:
Paul Scholes is first rate, first class wanker. Out of all the bitter bell ends that have ever played for those fuckers he is the bitterest of the lot. He is a turd. A little, bent, thick, biased, ginger, bitter, inane half wit. A monosyllabic, turgid, unintelligible moron. This classless, ungracious shit head can't wait to have a pop.

Now TV have given him an opportunity to air his childish, moronic insults.

From his "mis timed" tackles to his muttering, shuffling TV appearances, this man is a supreme cretin.

Who remembers his comments after he scored a last minute header against us at the Etihad a few years ago? Something along the lines of: "I really enjoyed that goal. City thought they were a big club. We proved they aren't."

Many City fans were duped and bought into his quiet, man-of-the-people persona. Well he isn't. He never was. He's an ugly, charmless, hateful, spiteful tosser.
Well said mate. Every word.

plattlaneregular said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
badmash said:
He would be great on Talk Sport

Did anyone see camel gobs tweets tonight? Trying to keep up with Scholesy, the twat
If only, when evaluating the viability of expanding the stadium, rather than trusting the legions of business, accounting and legal minds, who have delivered such insane levels of growth and success at City in the last four years, instead Sheikh Mansour should have turned to the genius that is Rio Ferdinand for advice.

Perhaps he was trusting his eyes?

If we can't get 40k + for the first home CL game as Champions with reduced prices when are we going to fill a 60k + stadium? I hate that wobbly gobbed cnut but with people on here saying they've had enough of the bent CL already we are in danger of the same crowd in a bigger stadium.
Rather than trust Ferdinand's eyes I'm willing to have faith in our ownership to continue delivering the goods, including filling the expanded stadium.

Why would any blue have reason to question their judgment on such matters?

plattlaneregular said:
badmash said:
He would be great on Talk Sport

Did anyone see camel gobs tweets tonight? Trying to keep up with Scholesy, the twat
If only, when evaluating the viability of expanding the stadium, rather than trusting the legions of business, accounting and legal minds, who have delivered such insane levels of growth and success at City in the last four years, instead Sheikh Mansour should have turned to the genius that is Rio Ferdinand for advice.

If we can't get 40k + for the first home CL game as Champions with reduced prices when are we going to fill a 60k + stadium? I hate that wobbly gobbed cnut but with people on here saying they've had enough of the bent CL already we are in danger of the same crowd in a bigger stadium.

It's not just about cost. Course we'll fill a 60k stadium; I didn't go tonight - cost a reduced £35, yet I will be at Spurs in the league at £54 for a seat in the gods. Our premier league games have high demand, and that should be behind the expansion.
The tweets of a has-been from another club are a red herring.

plattlaneregular said:

Rather than trust Ferdinand's eyes I'm willing to have faith in our ownership to continue delivering the goods, including filling the expanded stadium.

Because the forum tonight is full of people saying why they didn't go tonight and wouldn't go to any Champs League game! It's all very well our ownership trying to deliver the goods. However, it's up to us to turn up!!

We have a team capable of winning all 4 trophies in a season but it appears us as supporters don't have the appetite to want to be there to witness it. Whether it's cost or tourists or being moved from seats there are countless comments why being at the Etihad is a rip off. I hope I.m wrong and ylu faith is rewarded.

Orrible little twat,, recorded it and watched it just now when i got home, he couldn't fucking wait to start having a pop.
He was having a right old dig at the fans, even at half time couldn't wait to point out " thats the Roma fans singing by the way ".
Why have we got an ex red as a pundit , where are the ex city players- no invite ??
The little red **** never opened his mouth on tv for 20 years , now you cant shut the **** up talking about us -
He's a nob head !!!!

To Rio, Paul.

How many plastics would be at the swamp for a cl game if they weren't essentially conscripted into going, by your morally bankrupt shithouse of a club?

Forced cup schemes, threats of missing a league game for non attendance?

Really?

Twat off.

Annoyed me this, the amount of ex blues around, and you get someone who is as late for tackles as Rio is for drug tests on?

If, and it's a big if, the rags get in the Europa next year, I expect similar treatment.

We've not had a pundit really since buzzer's rant

And he predicted the future perfectly in that one little cameo.

plattlaneregular said:

You know me and you know I go whenever I can, I chose not to go tonight but mine and my son's seats were taken, but I am really losing interest in the cup games, not just the Champions League, it's just getting too expensive, but I have to put in, the near 500 mile round trip is a main reason too, especially when others have dropped out many times leaving just two of us to share the cost of travel.

If I lived up there, I wouldn't miss a home game, but I can see why people do.

I honestly think we missed the boat as a support, had we been in this position 10-15 years ago, we'd be lapping it up even more, I just think honestly, people are falling out of love with the game. Not just City, look at the highlights of every single game in the Premier League.

In case any scouse are reading this, you know what I mean, just look at your game against Ludgorets(sp?).

ManCitizens. said:
oakiecokie said:
Cobwebcat said:
37k not great

Its only 6-7000 down on CL attendances.

It was shite and the club is partly to blame. Overpriced tickets and fans that for some reason don't care about the CL is a bad combination, our reliable 35k hardcore were still there though.

There's a lot of city fans beginning to truly believe that this is a rigged competition run by a corrupt organisation and if we were to progress to the next phase we wouldn't 'be allowed' to go much further.... So why get too excited about it

I'll be more upset if we drop points at Villa on Saturday than I was tonight

Is this the level we've come too?

Blame everyone apart from ourselves? Fuck the excuses for not being there tonight, I'm sick of hearing the shit spouted on here to justify their decision not to go and support the lads. Everyone who normally goes but didn't bother tonight is the reason Scholes had us on toast tonight. its your fault not his.

For all you conspiracy theorists who think we are being stitched up let me draw you another scenario. Scholes and ITV turn up tonight to find a packed stadium with a hostile atmosphere that drives the team on to a glorious victory. How much fun would Scholes have had then?

I had 8 rows of empty seats in front of me as I watched from my season ticket in tier 3 of the East stand. Disgrace. "We've not taken to it", "the ticket prices", "I can't afford it", PATHETIC. Are our fans really the poorest people in football? Really?, the scoucers who have fuck all will sell out every CL match. It was the crowd who dragged them over the line in their last game in the CL.

Tonight we had no crowd, hence no atmosphere and no passion. Sheikh Mansour must wonder why he bothered.

Either support City or don't. Get to the game, forget the excuses, find a way, and make yourself heard. Period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.