Scholes, ITV disgrace

Thanks for pointing out one good thing about attending the game tonight! I didn't see the horrible Rag!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
badmash said:
He would be great on Talk Sport

Did anyone see camel gobs tweets tonight? Trying to keep up with Scholesy, the twat

How many empty seats are there at the city vs Roma game by the way....big CL game & fans would rather Ramsays Kitchen or something at home

Expanding the stadium for what though?? For who though???
If only, when evaluating the viability of expanding the stadium, rather than trusting the legions of business, accounting and legal minds, who have delivered such insane levels of growth and success at City in the last four years, instead Sheikh Mansour should have turned to the genius that is Rio Ferdinand for advice.

Wonder if he ever questions QPRs crowds, mind you he too busy fucking going on about the red shite. Message to Rio the scum didn't want you anymore, leave it and move on.

The atmosphere might be a little bit better if we stopped hammering the fans who go to the premier league games so that they can afford to go to the champions league games as well. But then again, what do the fans know?

BlueTG said:
He can be as smug as he wants. But where did his precious Oldham or United play tonight?

This is part of the bias that exists in the Rag/Dipper Meedya. When MANUre last played in the CL, was the first home game at The Swamp punditted by an ex-City pro? Did The Goat ever get the gig?

ITV, BBC, Henry Fuckin' Winter et al have wanted a tough group for us, they got that, and they are delighted with every fuckin' mountain we have to climb. Cnuts to a man! When yer consider that whenever any Tom, Dick and Hull outfit get a game in Europe they all climb on the 'let's support the English team' bandwagon. I think sometimes they think that we come from Tahiti, or Azerbaijan or wherever Cluj come from! Cnuts.

The ginger haired small dicked wank stain has had a few digs at us since the other week when he got shit from City fans at the Arsenal game. He’s a dull 'has been’ and personally, I hope his life is short and painful.

Cobwebcat said:
i8rags said:
What was the attendance tonight

37k not great
That sounds like an estimate

It's the same as we got last season and it was live on TV so not too bad in the end. I thought it was going to be sub 35k but I think there was a lot of people walking up on the night.

My block is all season ticket holders, but I hardly recognised any faces tonight. We all came over together from the North Stand at Maine Rd and a lot of those fans are really long standing season ticket holders. Good that there were a lot of new supporters there to take their place, but perhaps a sign that the price increases are taking their toll

If I am honest I haven't enjoyed many of the Champions League games because City keep disappointing. I didn't think Roma were that good. I've seen much better football in the Premiership

I don't know what ITV said, but BBC radio gave us plenty of stick. Perhaps we didn't play well, but they don't allow for the fact that we keep getting strong groups. No point comparing pur money spent and our results compared to the other English clubs when the other English clubs get the equivalent of byes.

just watching a recording of the ITV coverage , cant believe that **** Chiles called our team mercenaries and got away with it , why does the club put up with this shite , (he wouldnt dare call the rags galacticos mercenaries , with no europe and £300k a week) , always hated the brummie twat . Cant stand the ginger numpty , but he has a point about our crowd , Roma would not have got away with their persistent fouling at most european grounds.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
just watching a recording of the ITV coverage , cant believe that **** Chiles called our team mercenaries and got away with it , why does the club put up with this shite , (he wouldnt dare call the rags galacticos mercenaries , with no europe and £300k a week) , always hated the brummie twat . Cant stand the ginger numpty , but he has a point about our crowd , Roma would not have got away with their persistent fouling at most european grounds.
I'll keep on eye on him when ITV choose the rags FA cup game...Oh wait they lost them to BBC because of their shit coverage. Don't count your blessing with BT Sport it'll be ikkle mickey and Camelgob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.