Scholes, ITV disgrace

gordondaviesmoustache said:
badmash said:
He would be great on Talk Sport

Did anyone see camel gobs tweets tonight? Trying to keep up with Scholesy, the twat

How many empty seats are there at the city vs Roma game by the way....big CL game & fans would rather Ramsays Kitchen or something at home

Expanding the stadium for what though?? For who though???
If only, when evaluating the viability of expanding the stadium, rather than trusting the legions of business, accounting and legal minds, who have delivered such insane levels of growth and success at City in the last four years, instead Sheikh Mansour should have turned to the genius that is Rio Ferdinand for advice.

Perhaps he was trusting his eyes?

If we can't get 40k + for the first home CL game as Champions with reduced prices when are we going to fill a 60k + stadium? I hate that wobbly gobbed cnut but with people on here saying they've had enough of the bent CL already we are in danger of the same crowd in a bigger stadium.

plattlaneregular said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
badmash said:
He would be great on Talk Sport

Did anyone see camel gobs tweets tonight? Trying to keep up with Scholesy, the twat
If only, when evaluating the viability of expanding the stadium, rather than trusting the legions of business, accounting and legal minds, who have delivered such insane levels of growth and success at City in the last four years, instead Sheikh Mansour should have turned to the genius that is Rio Ferdinand for advice.

Perhaps he was trusting his eyes?

If we can't get 40k + for the first home CL game as Champions with reduced prices when are we going to fill a 60k + stadium? I hate that wobbly gobbed cnut but with people on here saying they've had enough of the bent CL already we are in danger of the same crowd in a bigger stadium.

I agree with your point but what reduced prices?

Can you imagine if ITV had the goat on for a United game, then he was allowed to spend the entire build up to the game talking about how the crowd was full of foreign, plastic glory hunters who don't even realise they aren't in Manchester? Or that all their players were mercenaries only there because no one better was willing to pay as much? Would it be okay as it has some truth to it? Would it fuck.

ITV have clearly decided to aim their coverage at rag fans who want to hear about how we don't deserve to be there and how it should be them instead, and it's fucking pathetic. The coverage we get in the english media is just shameful and I have no idea how it's allowed to continue in this manner. I'd be banning jounos and pundits left, right and center and sueing those who continue to write slanderous lies about us, as clearly just taking the moral high ground and ignoring the cunts isn't working.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BlueTG said:
He can be as smug as he wants. But where did his precious Oldham or United play tonight?

This is part of the bias that exists in the Rag/Dipper Meedya. When MANUre last played in the CL, was the first home game at The Swamp punditted by an ex-City pro? Did The Goat ever get the gig?

ITV, BBC, Henry Fuckin' Winter et al have wanted a tough group for us, they got that, and they are delighted with every fuckin' mountain we have to climb. Cnuts to a man! When yer consider that whenever any Tom, Dick and Hull outfit get a game in Europe they all climb on the 'let's support the English team' bandwagon. I think sometimes they think that we come from Tahiti, or Azerbaijan or wherever Cluj come from! Cnuts.

As much as I love Shaun does he have the necessary experience of playing against anyone in Europe at a significant level to command respect on the telly? I admit he took the piss out of the ginger rag twat at Maine Road but I'd feel a bit awkward advising the same cnut how to defeat Barcelona in a semi.

Paul Scholes is first rate, first class wanker. Out of all the bitter bell ends that have ever played for those fuckers he is the bitterest of the lot. He is a turd. A little, bent, thick, biased, ginger, bitter, inane half wit. A monosyllabic, turgid, unintelligible moron. This classless, ungracious shit head can't wait to have a pop.

Now TV have given him an opportunity to air his childish, moronic insults.

From his "mis timed" tackles to his muttering, shuffling TV appearances, this man is a supreme cretin.

Who remembers his comments after he scored a last minute header against us at the Etihad a few years ago? Something along the lines of: "I really enjoyed that goal. City thought they were a big club. We proved they aren't."

Many City fans were duped and bought into his quiet, man-of-the-people persona. Well he isn't. He never was. He's an ugly, charmless, hateful, spiteful tosser.

I wonder if the ginger pig has a script writer but even more interestingly would be if he remembers what the Rags attendances were really like in the champs league.

A certain group game v Barca had an attendance of 40k when the return leg was 114k at the Nou Camp.

It takes time to build up world wide interest and huge attendances week in week out but it will happen.

BigOscar said:
Can you imagine if ITV had the goat on for a United game, then he was allowed to spend the entire build up to the game talking about how the crowd was full of foreign, plastic glory hunters who don't even realise they aren't in Manchester? Or that all their players were mercenaries only there because no one better was willing to pay as much? Would it be okay as it has some truth to it? Would it fuck.

ITV have clearly decided to aim their coverage at rag fans who want to hear about how we don't deserve to be there and how it should be them instead, and it's fucking pathetic. The coverage we get in the english media is just shameful and I have no idea how it's allowed to continue in this manner. I'd be banning jounos and pundits left, right and center and sueing those who continue to write slanderous lies about us, as clearly just taking the moral high ground and ignoring the c**ts isn't working.

excellent post , nailed it.

The Road Sweeper said:
Paul Scholes is first rate, first class wanker. Out of all the bitter bell ends that have ever played for those fuckers he is the bitterest of the lot. He is a turd. A little, bent, thick, biased, ginger, bitter, inane half wit. A monosyllabic, turgid, unintelligible moron. This classless, ungracious shit head can't wait to have a pop.

Now TV have given him an opportunity to air his childish, moronic insults.

From his "mis timed" tackles to his muttering, shuffling TV appearances, this man is a supreme cretin.

Who remembers his comments after he scored a last minute header against us at the Etihad a few years ago? Something along the lines of: "I really enjoyed that goal. City thought they were a big club. We proved they aren't."

Many City fans were duped and bought into his quiet, man-of-the-people persona. Well he isn't. He never was. He's an ugly, charmless, hateful, spiteful tosser.

dont expect a xmas card this year , from paul & family xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.