Scholes on City

meh...its just like the 'noisy neighbours ' quip...write us off at your peril...tomorrow we draw the line in the sand you ugly twat

Mike C said:
crizack said:
i dont think we are their main rivals, when we're playing them in the champions league then maybe.

it's obvious he's saying it trying to play mind games and belittle us but to be honest, playing the way we did against liverpool, how can we consider ourselves main rivals against the clubs who already have winning mentallity?

People say coming 4th is a priority over the fa cup. true, if we didnt have so much money, but we need to win something to shut them up and start of knowing we can win.

i'd rather us win the fa cup than get 4th and get knocked out the champions league. As time progresses, i can see the structure of the team bonding together but with so many foreign players, it makes you think are they really arsed if they put 110% in week after week when their getting payed shitloads of money anyway, some can call them proffesionals, but the amount of times we've slipped up (last game last season, uefa cup and now the 4th spot) i suspect a few players give up and look forward to going shopping rather than the next game.

We're they're main rivals because, historically, we always have been. The respective qualities of the two teams don't matter; we were still United's main rivals when we were in the third tier.

History didn't start with the invention of the Champions League...

true, but we're not talking about history, we're talking about now. leave the rags to talk about history. You mention they went 41 years without winning a trophy they'll say ''that's years ago'', yet the still count 35 years ago as the present.

obviously we are rivals due to the history of our clubs and where we are located, but as the 'main' rivals, then i agree with the ginger fucker.

What do you expect him to say? Would it bother us if in a couple of years time, when we have actually achieved something, one of our layers said something similar about United?

He plays for united. He is biased. He's on a wind up. Some of what he says is true. Just accept it and get on with it. It's all part of the wind up before the game.

Expect plenty form Ferguscum tomorrow!

ban-mcfc said:
we will see if the ginger fucking **** will be saying that while he is watching us lift the PL trophy next year.

god i fucking hate united.
how can you say that? we could struggle for 4th ffs. if we win the league i will be over the moon but keep your mouth shut until this time next year and if we are still in the race for the title then by all means get excited

ban-mcfc said:
we will see if the ginger fucking **** will be saying that while he is watching us lift the PL trophy next year.

god i fucking hate united.

There have been plenty of discussions about Scholes on here before. General consensus has been that he is one of the better ones at Ushited. No agent, doesn't gob it off, lives locally, doesn't shag hookers etc.

This "article" is therefore a bit out of character.

Not sure he deserves to be called a c*nt. But each to their own opinion.

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
What a load of bullshit.

He usually keeps his mouth shut off the pitch, and to be honest, I like that about him, but that's bollocks.

Good player, **** of a man, little ginger prick.
this lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.