School teacher's nicknames

Sponge and comb was the nickname of our maths teacher who had no hair down the middle but loads on either side of his head. Some of the nastier kids called him fanny-head.

"Monkey Arse Head" was one of the more memorable ones. As well as being a truly dire English teacher, his head did indeed look like a monkey's arse.

slaphead, dixon the headmaster,we even had a campaign FIGHT AGAINST SLAPHEAD F,anarchy sign S was painted on plenty of walls
basher forbes(supposed to have got caught wanking on camp)
doc larner (sp) he was a doctor of biology,proper good laugh, used to hit you on the head with a swordfish bone on your crown,just a tap was all that was needed
bummer lee,he used to live with another male teacher ,the calls of bum bum bum when he walked down the corridor

im sure there was a lot more but my memory isn't that good :)
slaphead, dixon the headmaster,we even had a campaign FIGHT AGAINST SLAPHEAD F,anarchy sign S was painted on plenty of walls
basher forbes(supposed to have got caught wanking on camp)
doc larner (sp) he was a doctor of biology,proper good laugh, used to hit you on the head with a swordfish bone on your crown,just a tap was all that was needed
bummer lee,he used to live with another male teacher ,the calls of bum bum bum when he walked down the corridor

im sure there was a lot more but my memory isn't that good :)

Moseley Boys. Also Bouncer Owen, Geography. Stank of BO.

Anyone remember Mr (Harry) Dowd the head at St Pius in Rusholme in the 70’s?

I had a teacher nicknamed cancer Tom because he smoked a lot, but he was the best teacher I’ve ever had footy training athletics tennis I owe a lot to this guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.