School teacher's nicknames

Ashton grammar?
Hopkinson was head before Paul A Cutts. A spelling mistake.
Robbie Burns had been there since it opened. A dinosaur. Taught us the wrong syllabus for a year. Hated him.
Taffy Davies, music. Fortunately he died in a car crash. Hated him.
Roger 'Rambler' Ambler, PE. Took pleasure in watching boys shower. Hated him as well.
The very same. I was there 1961- 68 when it was a "proper" Grammar School - not your sixth form college version. School uniforms were compulsory, as was the wearing of your cap when in uniform out of school, until you were in the 6th form, when that was relaxed.
Another former pupil is our very own Chicago (Clarence Oveur) Blue - a few years after me, though.

The very same. I was there 1961- 68 when it was a "proper" Grammar School - not your sixth form college version. School uniforms were compulsory, as was the wearing of your cap when in uniform out of school, until you were in the 6th form, when that was relaxed.
Another former pupil is our very own Chicago (Clarence Oveur) Blue - a few years after me, though.
And me I was in the same year as Chicago.

I saw an old teacher of mine in town yesterday.I was shocked as I walked towards him I thought it was a tramp. he had soiled jeans and holes in his jumper. He did about8 years in jail for child abuse so no sympathy and he once stamped a date on my forehead using one of thoe libarary book thinsg from the olden days as I had returned a book late.

Just shocked me seeing someone I once was intimidated by looking such a state.

I saw an old teacher of mine in town yesterday.I was shocked as I walked towards him I thought it was a tramp. he had soiled jeans and holes in his jumper. He did about8 years in jail for child abuse so no sympathy and he once stamped a date on my forehead using one of thoe libarary book thinsg from the olden days as I had returned a book late.

Just shocked me seeing someone I once was intimidated by looking such a state.
Warbuton?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.