Schweinsteiger is open to a move

avoidconfusion said:
richards30 said:
would cost how much??? 50m?

Would be well worth it... unlike 30m for Milner...
I sincerely doubt he would leave Bayern for us though unfortunately... gotta be realistic here.
I agree, if Milner would cost 30 mil, 50 mil for Schweinsteiger would be great!

Well since there were some speculation about us being interested in bringing in Gerrard, Schweinsteiger should be of interest as well. They kind or remind me of each other, back in the days when Gerrard was on form.

Exclusive!! Here he is talking to Garry at the Lowry!!
rodandgarry.jpg

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
Well since there were some speculation about us being interested in bringing in Gerrard, Schweinsteiger should be of interest as well. They kind or remind me of each other, back in the days when Gerrard was on form.

completely different players imo

Really? I could very well be wrong, but I see them both as midfield power-engines, providing help at both ends of the pitch plus banging in an occasional goal.

Hes been a top top player for years. 80 caps for germany hes only 25 ffs.

If we offered him what we are paying Toure + £40 million to Bayern he would be on his way to city..

It does embarass me we would even consider paying £30 million for milner. Desperately average workman like player.

alera said:
Hes been a top top player for years. 80 caps for germany hes only 25 ffs.

If we offered him what we are paying Toure + £40 million to Bayern he would be on his way to city..

It does embarass me we would even consider paying £30 million for milner. Desperately average workman like player.
Exactly my thoughts, if we do pay 30 million for milner i will hang my head in shame....

I would say he's more like a really, really good version of Barry.

Who Milner ? Please dont tell me you are comparing Schweinsteiger to Barry.

I am glad to see city fans are getting wise to some to some of these players / deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.